Yankee Candle 3 x Large Jars Early Vacation OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Black coconut and pink sands are two of my faves, but turquoise sky always smells like really strong toilet cleaner to me.

Black coconut and pink sands are two of my faves, but turquoise sky always smells like really strong toilet cleaner to me.

I really like Turquoise Sky, LOL. The only real toilet cleaner one I had was a pine candle. Burnt it with something else to tone down the effect!

Ohhhh! Ellaaaa! Turquoise Sky is one of my all time faves. It reminds me of when I was a kid going fishing with my little net and jam jar, crossing the farmers field full of buttercups on a hot day. You could almost smell the sun and Turquoise Sky reminds me of those days. I think one of the Christmas pine ones smells of toilet cleaner so horses for courses. I do like pink sands, that reminds me of walking on hot sand in some lovely place.

CC

Ohhh I feel like I'm missing out on the joys of Turquoise Sky now!! It's so interesting how we all smell things differently isn't it?!

Lol you must use really posh toilet cleaner Ellaaa!

I won't get this set because I really don't like pink sands.

Ohhh I feel like I'm missing out on the joys of Turquoise Sky now!! It's so interesting how we all smell things differently isn't it?!

I wish all of us could do that little fishing trip. Would it not be great if we could be kids again and whoever we are we could just meet up and go fishing . .. .

Latest posts

Back