Jill luv, it's only a steam mop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But only when she is slathered in every beauty product that Q offers ! She doesn't 'do' cooking either, or gardening for that matter. She's got a hard life fitting in time to use the Porchester before her Pilates machine beckons.

it does not bode well with me but sadly jill does think it makes her sound cool not to be able to do basic cooking and household tasks. sorry jill as much as i like you it dont!

Although I would never admit I couldn't cook or am incapable of doing household chores, it must be nice to have someone to do those things for you - whether paid or otherwise. Trouble is, I had a Mum who wouldn't let me sit on my backside while she did everything, and now I find it difficult to sit back while others are slaving away, I just HAVE to help. I wish I had the mentality to play the little girl who's useless at 'stuff', unless it buying clothes, accessories and beauty products !

Brissles get round to my house immediately and I will put you to work. Dishes, laundry, hoovering, dog walking, bathroom and kitchen floor, oven, windows, OH's mess which is everywhere, doggy hair everywhere, batch cooking, clip the hedge. . . . . . . You see, I'm just worn out. No time to sit typing on the PC . . . .

Does ANYONE think Jill Franks cleans her own toilet??

CC

Um, lol ! by 'help' I didn't quite mean a full ****** spring clean ! I've enough to do in this house with the same problems as you, although I've given up on the batch cooking. I AM reducing the washing and dusting though, by taking sacks of 'stuff' to the charity shop !!!

To us it may only be a steam mop, to JF it's a vital prop in a quest for fame, fortune and eternal youth. (OK, perhaps I got that wrong, perhaps it IS just a steam mop, after all):giggle:

Um, lol ! by 'help' I didn't quite mean a full ****** spring clean ! I've enough to do in this house with the same problems as you, although I've given up on the batch cooking. I AM reducing the washing and dusting though, by taking sacks of 'stuff' to the charity shop !!!

yeah, yeah, I knew it, faux offers of help :mysmilie_17: Come round any time, no work needed, cake and coffee/wine always on hand.

CC

Although I would never admit I couldn't cook . . .

Well I admit it, I can't cook anything edible. I tried a lot when I was younger, but everything I produce is quite horrible. I firmly believe that cooking is an art, and you either have talent or you don't. I don't. Thankfully the men who've shared my life have been good cooks and have been happy to cook in exchange for me doing the washing up. As I now live alone I buy nothing that can't live in the freezer or a tin, and that can't die in the microwave or under the grill. Never turn the oven or the hob on, in fact now I have a combined microwave/grill I'm considering taking the oven and hob out to make more room in the kitchen. The microwave has an oven function too, but have never used that.

To us it may only be a steam mop, to JF it's a vital prop in a quest for fame, fortune and eternal youth. (OK, perhaps I got that wrong, perhaps it IS just a steam mop, after all):giggle:

I bet she sticks her face over the steam, you know to open those pores so the blackheads fall out, rather than whizz it over the kitchen floor, that's assuming she knows were her kitchen is.

Latest posts

Back