Kim & Co TSV 22/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nice, but not sure how well the lace will wear on us larger ladies?
Ah well more money saved, which means I can justify buying more Tarte !

It's better than the last few fashion TSVs. Couldn't be much worse .........

Lace is a good standby its bound to sell. Being older ,I'm very wary of lace so probably won't buy this.

Thanks for the preview SCW... It's put me out of my misery as I look forward to Kim & Co TSVs.

I don't like the 3/4 sleeves on this as they look too wide at the hem and will flap around the arm rather than rest on it.

Oh well, fingers crossed for some good OTOs.

I like the pink one, but yet again it's too short for those of us of any height. I'd buy it if it was a tunic.

I find 2 piece sets no good for my shape. When one piece fits the other doesn't. Usually far too small Cami or the gap at the underarms would house a small army. I need smaller at the top and extra around the bottom. They skimp on the underneath so I prefer to use my own cami so begrudge paying for something to be binned.

The pink looks insipid to me (not a lover of pastels, as they wouldn't love me back...). I like that orange colour one though.

to me it dont look like a kim & co

I agree with you there...it's usually a stretch type top or dress (with matching assessories at great cost) in several odd patterns. I've never been tempted by Kim's creations but I reckon her voice puts me off as well as her over-excitable demeanour....too much for me I'm afraid.

The one thing she has got 'right' for me, was the ditzy print maxi dress with spaghetti straps from a few years ago. Still have them in both colours, great fit, and a dream to wear.

Thanks for the preview SCW... It's put me out of my misery as I look forward to Kim & Co TSVs.

I don't like the 3/4 sleeves on this as they look too wide at the hem and will flap around the arm rather than rest on it.

Oh well, fingers crossed for some good OTOs.

Yes thats what I didn`t like about it too!! Lace isn`t a favourite of mine either so won`t be buying At least the `sharks` haven`t been at it!! Which is unusual these days !!

Kim & Co Embroidered Stretch Lace 3/4 Sleeve Top & Cami Set
Item Number: 157294
QVC Price £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

A round neckline, 3/4 sleeve stretch lace top with matching block colour jersey sleeveless vest from Kim & Co. Combining timeless floral lace with contemporary design, this set is versatile, classically stylish and will make a go-to piece for any event in every wardrobe.

A shade for all occasions - in a choice of five gorgeous colours including classic shades of Navy and Whisper White to enhance a classic look, or Mandarin, Rose and Turquoise options if you'd like to add a contemporary dash of colour for a special event.

Mix and match - these tops can be worn separately to create different looks. A contrast-coloured vest top will look wonderful under the lace, and will help you to incorporate more colour into your wardrobe, while the sleeveless vest is the perfect addition under a tailored blazer.

Garment measurements:
Lace top:

Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
Length: XS: 65.4cm (25.8"), S: 66cm (26"), M: 66.7cm (26.3"), L: 67.3cm (26.5"), XL: 67.9cm (26.8"), 2XL: 69.2cm (27.3"), 3XL: 70.5cm (27.8")

Vest:

Chest: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 96.5cm (38"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 109.2cm (43"), 3XL: 116.8cm (46")
Length: XS: 62.9cm (24.8"), S: 63.5cm (25"), M: 64.3cm (25.3"), L: 64.8cm (25.5"), XL: 65.5cm (25.8"), 2XL: 66.8cm (26.3"), 3XL: 68.1cm (26.8")

Colour options:

Mandarin
Navy
Rose
Turquoise
Whisper White

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157294

At least it isn`t sharkbite or hi-low but I thought lace had already been done to death on the DHS last Summer ? The stretchy nylon looking fabric reminds me of old style net curtains and anybody owning the top would have to be careful pulling it down if they have long fingernails. Those lacy fabrics soon rip especially if a nail pokes through it.

I have just flicked the repeat of the launch show on and am not impressed with it. DBF is on saying she is in a medium but could go up a size if she wanted it a bit looser. Well l suggest she does that because she looks awful squeezed into that medium. It is really showing her tummy bulge off. She looks a sight actually, the skirt is not the right length for her either.

I have just flicked the repeat of the launch show on and am not impressed with it. DBF is on saying she is in a medium but could go up a size if she wanted it a bit looser. Well l suggest she does that because she looks awful squeezed into that medium. It is really showing her tummy bulge off. She looks a sight actually, the skirt is not the right length for her either.

I agree. She's back to the flippy skirt which looks dreadful on her. I was interested in this but was put off when I saw it live. The mandarin looks red which is the only one I was interested in.

What on earth do Claire and Kim look like?They look like they've been playing in Claire's ' mummy's' dressing up box with the strange colour combinations! And what is Kim's dreadful belt in aid of? Reminds me of something they use to wear in the 70's show ' It ain't half hot mum' !

Last edited:
For those wanting a longer version, then Renee has exactly the same item but longer and with a slight sharkbite on the sides.

Latest posts

Back