Judith Williams Beauty TSV 24/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you, I will be watching. JW TSVs are always amazing value for money and they are also very good products.

CC

Single Drop

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 5 Piece Rose Anti-Ageing Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209554

Auto-Delivery

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 5 Piece Rose Anti-Ageing Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216390

QVC Price £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

This five-piece skincare collection from Judith Williams contains the new Rose Cleansing Balm - a 3-in-1 cleanser that helps to gently remove make-up, dirt and grime - Rose Elixir, Rich Rose Face Cream, Rich Rose Eye Cream and Neck & Decollete Cream, plus a cleansing cloth. Keep your complexion looking fresh with this luxurious daily regime from Judith Williams.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

The Life Long Beauty skincare range - ideal for tired, lack-lustre skin, this range has been specially developed to suit the needs of mature skin. Featuring a high-quality soya complex, it helps to intensely hydrate the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and puffiness while lending your complexion a radiant, youthful appearance.

Contains:

1 x Rich Rose Face Cream (150ml; full size) - rich in rose moscata oil, this softening moisturiser helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Rich Rose Eye Cream (30ml; full size) - the super-silky Rose Eye Cream contains R-Lipoic acid and the Life Long Beauty signature peptide, Rose Hydrosol, brightening the eye area and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Perfect for all skin types
1 x Rose Elixir (20ml full size) - the unique, lightweight Rose Elixir absorbs quickly into the skin, instantly hydrating and brightening the complexion. Rich in highly-concentrated minerals, the natural oils absorb quickly into your skin to promote smoother facial contours
1 x Rose Cleansing Balm (50ml; full size) - this 3-in-1 oil-based cleansing balm helps to remove make-up, daily grime and dirt, and can also be used as a face mask
1 x Neck & Décolleté Cream (100ml; full size) - formulated with superior soya complex, soya isoflavones and vegetable squalane from olive oil, this hero product counteracts the signs of premature ageing in the neck and décolleté area , and helps make skin smoother, with the appearance of restored elasticity
1 x cleansing cloth

How to use:
Rich Rose Face Cream:

Gently massage into cleansed skin in the mornings and evenings

Rich Rose Eye Cream:

Tap gently around the eye area

Rose Elixir:

Apply to cleansed skin

Rose Cleansing Balm:

Massage a small amount onto damp skin, then rinse off using a cleansing cloth (included) and warm water
Can be used morning and evening
To use as a mask, leave on for a longer period of time

Neck and Décolleté Cream:

Gently massage into the neck, collar bone and decollete area morning and evening

Keep up your skincare routine:
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive another delivery of this skincare collection in 90 days at the same great-value price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Sarah G is on overdrive tonight :mysmilie_10:Not buying this as don't like rose products/smell.

Has she lost weigh, looks thin in the face, unless it's the way she's scraped her hair back. I really don't enjoy her presenting style. I'm not a fan of products with a Rose fragrance, for me it goes back donkeys years to when I used those hair-removing creams Veet or Nair etc which smelt the same.

Rose oil is supposed to be very good for dry skin and is supposed to be very moisturising . I would have bought this, but I have lots more Elemis to go through.....also, I am not happy with Judith Williams, having chats with BTY members :mysmilie_865: and giving BTY members info about her wares and alienating other members who buy her products :mysmilie_865:

I haven't seen her for ages but oh my goodness......

Could she be more overbearing and verbose???

And all that gesturing with her hands and facial emoting (sp?)......

It's shopping telly.....not the Old Vic!!

:mysmilie_10:

Sarah G is on overdrive tonight :mysmilie_10:Not buying this as don't like rose products/smell.

I bought a similar set a couple of years ago from QVC, actually it was one of the last things I ever bought, it did absolutely nothing for me. I bought into the cobblers that the oil would help dry skin, because mine was awful on my elbows, all it did was mask it, not help it. The only thing that solved the problem was the essence of Torricelum from Elizbeth Grant, so I'd sooner pay for cheap skin care that actually works, not just because it's cheap.

I want it but not going for it as I have quite a bit of this already. The rose oil is fantastic on my hideously dry skin but I actually think I prefer the Decleor oil, it does a better job. I personally always think the JW items give good results and you get a lot for your money but I'm not spending today as I still have too much to use.

CC

the demos are cack handed at best. i feel sorry for the model. slathered to to hilt with masses of gloopy oil. and triple the amount of product you need. tried some of the products and they smell and feel "budget"

I'm tempted by this but not sure as I've never tried Judith Williams.
I am 37 and have used Liz Earle for 9 years. I fancy trying something different for a change, but ideally would like to invest in something with an spf, like Alpha H.
This seems such good value though, too good to be true perhaps?

It always looks greasy to me. I might be wrong because I`ve never used it but I have sensitive skin and eyes and I avoid anything with a heavy fragrance or too much essential oil in them.

I tried her day and night cream, the night cream just sat on my skin and was still there in the morning... I didn't even bother trying the day cream, I gave them both away...I can't believe that Judith got her flawless skin out of a jar....lol

Have tried JW products in the past but for me were very unremarkable.Just watching Judith with the model (who doesn't look too good) & she seems a bit 'heavy handed'?

I bought a TSV which was the LLB range. Regardless of age, this doesn't suit my skin. Heavy, cloying smell, didn't absorb.

Fortunately a friend of mine (who doesn't have a sense of smell) liked it, so I offloaded it pronto.

I like Judith, but so far what I've tried (LLB and Phytomineral) haven't impressed me very much.

Latest posts

Back