Did you buy Orla Kiely Foldover Bag on Sat 16th Jan?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seababy

Registered Shopper
I am looking to hear from anyone who bought the Orla Kiely Foldover Bag on Sat 16th Jan, or actually anyone who may have just bought it from the website. I appear to have received the wrong design, and would like to know if anyone else did? QVC are looking into it but so far no answer! I ordered the DAISY STEM, and that's what appears on the invoice, but I received the TONAL STEM (grey & yellow leaf pattern). The bag has now sold out so getting it replaced looks unlikely. I know at least one other person has also received the wrong one. I think that maybe QVC just gave it the wrong name and that there was only ever the tonal print available. There is no video on their website, so this leads me to believe there was some confusion. But I know you ladies will have the answer!! Thanks.

It might be worth asking on the QVC Facebook page, I imagine someone there might be able to help.

It might be worth asking on the QVC Facebook page, I imagine someone there might be able to help.

Yes, I have. Only one reply from someone who like me received the"wrong" one. I am trying to see if anyone received the correct one so as I can establish whether they were just given the wrong name or whether there is Daisy Print that I can hold out for. But thank you for your suggestion.

Someone on the Facebook did ask about this a few weeks back. No idea if QVC did reply or not?

Yes, that was me! No reply yet from QVC. I would have thought it was easy for them to check, but it seems not! Thanks though.

Yes, that was me! No reply yet from QVC. I would have thought it was easy for them to check, but it seems not! Thanks though.

They are more concerned about banning people for breaking house rules than answering customer queries.

Latest posts

Back