vitamix one time only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having read the reviews, its a lot of money for a machine to just make smoothies and pates. And then there is the cost of the veggies/fruit to make one smoothie. I'd rather buy the bottles of 3 for 2 out of M & S, or Waitrose, when I fancy one.

you have it for life and if you buy your veg in season from aldi/lidl the drinks can cost very little money. also the ice cream it makes its quite fabulous. i made some cocktails for my daughters birthday party and its a blender and a mill and a food processor. john lewis sell these for £200+ more than the oto price plus you get the smoothie cup.

Has it been on air and how much was it? You snooze you lose.

Edit: just found the price in the video.

I hate it when they do that for items I've bought at a much higher price. And I also hate that the price goes back up again after the hour.

I always feel thet if they can sell it at an OTO price and still make a profit, it should always be that price. It shows what a rip-off Q's prices are.

The OTO price is supposed to be, quote "the lowest price on air" so by definition then any future TSV's will have to be higher, unless they are stopping selling Vitamix.

But they play so many "confidence tricks" like the recent Kuhn knife block OTO, which had been on cheaper previously, they just changed the item number to hide this.

That used to annoy me too when I shopped at QVC, the con artists would rename a clearance price item "bargain hunter" and bung it on at nine o'clock or "OTO" and stick it on when a TSV isn't selling, they just juggle the name around to suit them best.

They might not have been making a profit on this bundle - they might just want to shift this particular combination to make way for another set. They may even have negotiated this reduction in agreement with their supplier.

The usual Q price for Vitamix is not far off the price in John Lewis etc.

People who got the OTO should be well chuffed at the saving.

They might not have been making a profit on this bundle - they might just want to shift this particular combination to make way for another set. They may even have negotiated this reduction in agreement with their supplier.

that is correct this is an ex-tsv that they want gone & so thought the best way is to reduce it to a crazy low OTO price

that is correct this is an ex-tsv that they want gone & so thought the best way is to reduce it to a crazy low OTO price

But surely if that was the case they would have it on a clearance price? They still have stock in all the versions back at the QVC price or £472. So they have failed if you're right about their intentions in reducing it to an OTO price. And QVC not making a profit? I find that hard to believe, sorry.

OTO, Bargain Hunter etc... A rose by any other name...

Vitamix has released a new 'personal' blender and the 'classic' range is moving to the 'next generation' G series - so it's no surprise that Q would want to reduce stock levels.

It's standard practice in retail to give offers when models are changing.

OTO, Bargain Hunter etc... A rose by any other name...

Vitamix has released a new 'personal' blender and the 'classic' range is moving to the 'next generation' G series - so it's no surprise that Q would want to reduce stock levels.

It's standard practice in retail to give offers when models are changing.

though knowing Q they will still sell the old model as the latest loool

Latest posts

Back