Chloe Everton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I started off not liking her at all when she first started, then I didn't mind her, now I've gone back to not liking her again. She comes across more of a hard selling saleswoman than people say DF is, I really don't like her. I recorded two of the Gatineau shows yesterday as I was going to be out, saw her present the first one and thought 'ah well, I've still got the other one to watch, it may be a better presenter' only to find her pop up again!

As for her eye make-up, does she think she's a panda??

Bringing her mum into everything making out her mum absolutely "loves" and uses everything she presents is a very clever move, because if she's ever queried about it, she can always say she'll ask her mum. To me she's not likeable she's also loud, unprofessional (constantly looking at the monitor showing were the next camera is) and totally disingenuous but of course that's just my opinion. She wants to count her lucky stars she didn't join QVC years ago though when they never had guests, she'd never hack it on her own for one hour, in her own words she finds it extremely difficult and it shows.

I find her annoying and she looks like she has just stepped straight out of the 80's to 2016. Would love to give her a make over. Think she must have attended the same school for applying make up as Alison Young.

I'm buying the Phoenix Gold iron from IW tonight, it's pick of the day at 9pm. I seen it demonstrated when it was last pick of the day but didn't buy it, but I've seen it in action since and it's brilliant, it's like a cross between a hand held steamer and an iron (free ironing board cover and hangers with the one tonight) I missed the last pick of the day on IW when it was £40, so I'm grabbing this one tonight.

I'm buying the Phoenix Gold iron from IW tonight, it's pick of the day at 9pm. I seen it demonstrated when it was last pick of the day but didn't buy it, but I've seen it in action since and it's brilliant, it's like a cross between a hand held steamer and an iron (free ironing board cover and hangers with the one tonight) I missed the last pick of the day on IW when it was £40, so I'm grabbing this one tonight.

Oops! Wrong thread, should've been the steam generator one, sorry about that.

They have them in Argos for just under £40. I've been thinking of getting a new iron and this might be the one. Will try and see it demoed later.

They have them in Argos for just under £40. I've been thinking of getting a new iron and this might be the one. Will try and see it demoed later.

You get a free ironing board cover with IWs and some hangers, I could do with a new ironing board cover.

I quite like Chloe actually. She only annoys me when she starts wittering on about her dog. I don't need to turn her off after 5 minutes like l do with Delboy and Marverine.

Latest posts

Back