Mally TSV 21/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really? I can't see it on the TV guide on the App. It says Yankee Candles but that's the only listing for the entire day. On my Android app the rest of this day is blank.

Mally 6 Piece Barely There Make-Up Collection with Cosmetic Bag
Item Number: 210072
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £35-£40
P&P £4.95

Mally's Barely There Collection heralds the launch of the brand new Barely Bloomed Lip Crayon - a hydrating, high-pigment crayon in a wearable rosy pink spring shade, it also includes Poreless Perfection Primer, Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation with a brush, Volumizing Mascara and Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra. Embrace the trend for flawless, barely-there make-up and achieve a gorgeous natural finish with this on-point cosmetics collection.

A no make-up look - power duo Poreless Perfection Primer and Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation work together to create a smooth, even and natural canvas while minimising the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores to giving a glowing finish.

Contains:

1 x Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation and brush (11g) in fair, light, medium, tan and rich - an all-in-one foundation, finisher, and concealer. The flat top brush has soft, natural hairs and is designed for easy application and to help contour cheeks
1 x Perfect Prep Poreless Primer (28.3g) - a lightweight primer designed to mattify and smooth your complexion and prepare your skin for make-up, helping it glide on smoothly
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Timeless Taupe - this easy-to-apply taupe eyeshadow stick gives a natural wash of colour, and can be layered for a more intense finish
1 x Volumizing Mascara (10ml) in Black - with a combination of natural waxes and powders, this mascara helps to create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. The brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken the look of lashes without clumping, giving you long-lasting volume
1 x Lip Crayon (3g) in Barely Bloomed - a brand new universal lip colour crayon in rose pink, that glides on for full and hydrating colour
1 x make-up bag - in pink

How to apply:
Perfect Prep Poreless Primer:

Apply to cleansed skin
Smooth a thin layer evenly over your face

Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation and Brush:

Can be applied with either a wet or dry sponge for full coverage, or with the flat top kabuki brush
Mally's tip for a natural look is to use the brush to apply the foundation on in a circular motion to stimulate the surface of the skin, creating a glowing and brightened complexion

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

Glide over your lids, then blend into the creases with your fingers or a brush

Volumizing Mascara:

Apply from the root to the tip
Wiggle the wand as you move towards the end of your lashes - this will help to separate your lashes and prevent clumping
Add two coats for a fuller, thicker look

Lip Crayon:

Apply straight from the bullet, following the outline of the lips

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210072

no pics yet but

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/72/210072.001

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/72/210072.002

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/72/210072.003

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/72/210072.004

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/72/210072.005

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/72/210072.006

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/72/210072.007

I thought the lip pencil is "barely bloomed"? But you're right it'd be a first for our TSV to have more products than the US one (mind you they may bump up the price because of it).
I'm unlikely to buy this; already got the Taupe "extra" shadow stick and a stockpile of mascaras. In my lifetime I'll never need any more bags or brushes. I might pick up a primer on ebay once the initial frenzy dies down.

It has! I wasn't impressed; the other powder foundation she used to do was better (rectangular metal compact). Ages ago Mally did a creme to powder foundation in a similar metal compact which I liked but was lost (with many other make up items) in DD's bedroom!

Attachments

• Anna Karen in -On the Buses- 1969.jpg
    Anna Karen in -On the Buses- 1969.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 155
I think I might go for this TSV - I first tried Mally in spring 2014 bought another TSV in summer of that year but then realised the products were really for me. None of the TSV's have appealed to me since, but this one does.

I currently use Laura Geller's Spackle as a primer, but I'd prefer to use it out of a pot (like I do with my moisturiser). I want to give tarte's a go, but I think I might try Mally's first.

I really like her primer, lovely consistency & doesn't feel slimy like some. With that & the mascara included I might be tempted though the lipstick looks a very wrong colour for me & the shadow sticks are mostly too glittery, I prefer the more matt taupe brown No7 one now.

I really like her primer, lovely consistency & doesn't feel slimy like some. With that & the mascara included I might be tempted though the lipstick looks a very wrong colour for me & the shadow sticks are mostly too glittery, I prefer the more matt taupe brown No7 one now.

I'm going to get it as I've never tried her primer and it gets such good reviews! I love her mascara and am really enjoying the foundation that's included in this TSV. We had it in a previous TSV and I've been using it again this week to see what it's like and I've been pleasantly surprised. I'll use the extra one for touch ups in my handbag but will maybe go for fair this time instead of light as it's a teeny bit too dark for me. Does anyone know if there's a big difference between these two shades?

Im sure I've seen online that the shadow stick is a matt taupe so looks like you're in trouble breeze :mysmilie_19:

Earplugs at the ready.

CC

I can cope with the decibel level, but the obsession with "celebrities" drives me over the edge. I'm not 15, and I have zero interest in the fact that Mallie may use her products on some nonentity who thinks they're somebody. I don't think Q has a clue who their audience is.

Mally 6 Piece Barely There Make-Up Collection with Cosmetic Bag
Item Number: 210072
QVC Price: £49.00
Today's Special Value Price £38.94
P&P £4.95

2 easy pays will kick in at 12am

Mally's Barely There Collection heralds the launch of the brand new Barely Bloomed Lip Crayon - a hydrating, high-pigment crayon in a wearable rosy pink spring shade, it also includes Poreless Perfection Primer, Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation with a brush, Volumizing Mascara and Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra. Embrace the trend for flawless, barely-there make-up and achieve a gorgeous natural finish with this on-point cosmetics collection.

A no make-up look - power duo Poreless Perfection Primer and Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation work together to create a smooth, even and natural canvas while minimising the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores to giving a glowing finish.

Contains:

1 x Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation and brush (11g) in fair, light, medium, tan and rich - an all-in-one foundation, finisher, and concealer. The flat top brush has soft, natural hairs and is designed for easy application and to help contour cheeks
1 x Perfect Prep Poreless Primer (28.3g) - a lightweight primer designed to mattify and smooth your complexion and prepare your skin for make-up, helping it glide on smoothly
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Timeless Taupe - this easy-to-apply taupe eyeshadow stick gives a natural wash of colour, and can be layered for a more intense finish
1 x Volumizing Mascara (10ml) in Black - with a combination of natural waxes and powders, this mascara helps to create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. The brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken the look of lashes without clumping, giving you long-lasting volume
1 x Lip Crayon (3g) in Barely Bloomed - a brand new universal lip colour crayon in rose pink, that glides on for full and hydrating colour
1 x make-up bag - in pink

How to apply:
Perfect Prep Poreless Primer:

Apply to cleansed skin
Smooth a thin layer evenly over your face

Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation and Brush:

Can be applied with either a wet or dry sponge for full coverage, or with the flat top kabuki brush
Mally's tip for a natural look is to use the brush to apply the foundation on in a circular motion to stimulate the surface of the skin, creating a glowing and brightened complexion

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

Glide over your lids, then blend into the creases with your fingers or a brush

Volumizing Mascara:

Apply from the root to the tip
Wiggle the wand as you move towards the end of your lashes - this will help to separate your lashes and prevent clumping
Add two coats for a fuller, thicker look

Lip Crayon:

Apply straight from the bullet, following the outline of the lips

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210072

I really like the look of this! I've sworn off skincare, but this is so tempting, I might cave.

I'm a fairly medium BM or a fair in B&B, would the fair or the light be the better bet to go for?

Latest posts

Back