ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skechers Women's Stretch Fit Glider Bungee Trainer with Memory Foam
Item Number: 157489
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £4.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £10.74, plus P&P

The Glider slip-on bungee, comfort trainers from Skechers are created in breathable mesh fabric and feature Stretch Fit sock linings in a contrasting colour, plus gel-infused Air-Cooled memory foam insoles. Brighten up your workout and become one with sporty style and casual comfort in these colourful, lightweight trainers from Skechers.

Two-tone taste - there's no shying away from style with these trainers. The outer mesh, laces and visible part of the inner sock are in one colour, while the logo, bungee loops, inside sock lining, heel-pull tab and sole are all in a bright contrast colour highlight. What’s more, all colourways have been created just for QVC.

Comfortable inside and out - each trainer is uniquely created from one piece of lightweight breathable mesh fabric, and features stabilized mesh and vented panels to allow feet to breathe. The contrasting coloured soft neoprene fabric sock lining allows for a custom-feel comfortable fit that hugs the feet in a stretch-fit design.

Slip them on - the bungee laced front panel and a stretch inner sock will allow you to pull these trainers on easily and keep your feet secure inside while you walk, it also means you'll never have to stop to re-tie your laces either.

Round toe
Skechers logo at the side, tongue and insole
Gel-infused, memory foam, Air-Cooled cushioned insole
Lightweight at just 700g per pair
Flexible, Endur-Lite response cushioning, shock-absorbing midsole
Flexible traction outsole
Outer: textile, inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height (built in) 20mm (0.75")

Colour options:

Black with Blue detail
Grey with Pink detail
Navy with Pink detail
Pink with Purple detail
Turquoise with Light Blue detail

Al measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157489

I've ordered these in the black/black and navy/pink i needed new ones and love these

I'm a 7.5, never bought Sketchers before but could do with something like this for a boating holiday. Should I go up or down a size?

I'm a 7.5, never bought Sketchers before but could do with something like this for a boating holiday. Should I go up or down a size?

I'd always go down with sketchers. I'm a 4.5 and always buy a 4 and they're perfect.

I would love a pair but the size 5 I would normally take is always far too big for me and the size 4 too small, I wish they would do half sizes ��

I would love a pair but the size 5 I would normally take is always far too big for me and the size 4 too small, I wish they would do half sizes ��

They do half sizes in Sketchers on Amazon - I've had a couple of pairs of their trainers from there - perfect fit for me. if you search in Amazon for Sketchers Women and then select the 4.5 or whatever from the list in the left-hand bar, there are quite a few style choices, though none quite like the TSV.

I`ve just messaged you with a link to size 4.5 on Amazon and also with a 20% discount code NEWSTYLE16

I wish QVC would use European sizes. Then so much of the uncertainty goes. I can sometimes get away with an 8 if it's a 42, but not if it's a 41. I don't know why there should be two European sizes that are called an 8, but it causes me no end of confusion.

I wish QVC would use European sizes. Then so much of the uncertainty goes. I can sometimes get away with an 8 if it's a 42, but not if it's a 41. I don't know why there should be two European sizes that are called an 8, but it causes me no end of confusion.

If we always used European shoe sizes rather than UK, it might be easier, but so often converting sizes is a bit hit and miss... I've been given 39.5, 40, and 41 as a 7.

In any case, Skechers is a US brand so they are converting from US shoe sizes in the first place.

I've found this in most brands. They always assume that you are an exact 4.5 or an exact 5, and that both feet are exactly the same size. Half sizes would help fudge these type of problems.

Also I find the exact same shoe/top/trousers but in a different colour way is a totally different fit (no matter where you buy but particularly bad in Q products).

What annoys me is when you order a UK size from Q and it comes in a box with the EU size and UK size which is a different UK size than you ordered.

This has happened to me twice.

Latest posts

Back