Antthony Fashion Designs TSV 02/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wafer-thin, man-made fibre?
wonky hem-line?
bobby-dazzling colour "palette"?
embellishments?
3/4 sleeves or sleeveless (yep, even in March)?

I reckon at least 3 out of 5 of these! :mysmilie_12:

The only interesting garment of the night will be whatever Anthony is wearing. It will either be laughable or borderline ridiculous.

I don't mind his outfits ,its up to him if he wants to look ridiculous,I just don't think he should incorporate them into his fashion designs.

I don't mind his outfits ,its up to him if he wants to look ridiculous,I just don't think he should incorporate them into his fashion designs.

Some of his outfits are mad but no harm, it's him that's wearing them! Got a few things from AD, lovely soft materials and good quality :mysmilie_48:

Some of his outfits are mad but no harm, it's him that's wearing them! Got a few things from AD, lovely soft materials and good quality :mysmilie_48:

I also have quite a few of his viscose/elastane tops and dresses. I really like them, they are probably the most worn casyal day tops in my wardrobe. 😊

I have some of his waterfall cardigans and I get compliments for them. They were viscose. That was a few years ago and he seems to have gone more into the polyester road.

I did have a few of his designs when he first started ,but recently they have not been great in my opinion. Maybe I will be surprised this time.

yep Wonky includes Shark-bite, High-Low, frilly, hankie-hems or anything, well... wonky.

Sorry maybe it's me but where is the waistcoat?

Pity about the hemline, I don't mind the look of them in principle but they are hard to wear under everything but a very long coat

as i dont drink everyone else can have the bottle or two of wine but i just love his quirky sense of humour & love what he wears

LOL, I just re-read my post about wine SCW, hope I didn't offend you. Actually, now I think about it I bought 2 pairs of Antthony trousers in the sale at a bargain under £10 price and they are really good for work (as long as I wear something to hide the fact that XS might suit my legs, but definitely does NOT suit my stomach. Note to self, cut out the wine :mysmilie_19:)

CC

LOL, I just re-read my post about wine SCW, hope I didn't offend you. Actually, now I think about it I bought 2 pairs of Antthony trousers in the sale at a bargain under £10 price and they are really good for work (as long as I wear something to hide the fact that XS might suit my legs, but definitely does NOT suit my stomach. Note to self, cut out the wine :mysmilie_19:)

CC

haha none taken candycane

Latest posts

Back