Kathy, love...no!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
I generally like Kathy, but the outfit she was wearing for the Tiana B show really wasn't doing her any favours, nor selling the brand. Somehow she'd made it frumptastic! There was also something about the low boots with the vivid print dress with a almost slightly-too-low neckline. Not ideal. Plus the stupid ****** guest ran through the standard stupid 'wearing occasions' -

Mother of the Bride
Day at The Races

and most bizarrely:

Garden Party at Buckingham Palace.

ffs...

Last edited:
Oh yes, of course, we're all invited to a Buck House garden party every year, aren't we? Honestly, where do they get these people from? I was only saying to Philip last summer....
I generally like Kathy, but the outfit she was wearing for the Tiana B show really wasn't doing her any favours, nor selling the brand. Somehow she'd made it frumptastic! There was also something about the low boots with the vivid print dress with a almost slightly-too-low neckline. Not ideal. Plus the stupid ****** guest ran through the standard stupid 'wearing occasions' -

Mother of the Bride
Day at The Races

and most bizarrely:

ffs...

I'm not a fan of Kathy Taylers, when I used to watch I found her frowned presenting and struggle to get her words out uncomfortable to watch, it wasn't the struggle to get her words out itself that bothered me, just the nervous way she delivered them, even after all those years she's been in front of the camera, you can tell when she's bein spoken to in her ear piece, because the from of strained concentration appears..........before certain people comment with "it's a difficult job" etc etc, I know that but then again, I haven't spent thirty years gaining experience in front of the camera.

Mother of the Bride
Day at The Races

and most bizarrely:

ffs...

Don't know why they picked her for that "morning style" show they do, if they still do it, it's like getting Debbie Flint to do an hours show on honesty or an hour in the kitchen with Jill Franks, both as ludicrous.

I just think she has bought into the thinking she can wear anything and carry it off which we all know we can`t especially if you are of a certain age ...as for the stuttering it does make for uncomfortable viewing ..she is just not as good at hiding the `what to say next` thing not like Marv who can hide it with exaggerating and elongating words and rolling her eyes and even then coming out with a load of rubbish !!

I think shortie boots with a skirt/dress is a hard look to pull off.

It is a Q lie that empire line dresses hide a muffin top

I have seen KT look a lot worse. On the plus side the hair at least was combed, often she looks like an explosion in a mattress factory.

Watch out that dress may make an appearance at the next family celebration.

I think shortie boots with a skirt/dress is a hard look to pull off.

It is a Q lie that empire line dresses hide a muffin top

I have seen KT look a lot worse. On the plus side the hair at least was combed, often she looks like an explosion in a mattress factory.

Watch out that dress may make an appearance at the next family celebration.

I so agree with you there very few can carry those shortie boots off showing their legs That poor plus size model is always being put in them making her legs look ginormous in comparison to when she wears a court shoe

I so agree with you there very few can carry those shortie boots off showing their legs That poor plus size model is always being put in them making her legs look ginormous in comparison to when she wears a court shoe

Yes, why do they insist in always putting Sophia in those stupid ankle boots. She looks awful in them and I agree that when she wears a proper shoe she looks so much better. I saw her in a knee length dress, long cardigan and heels and she looked a stunner. The right clothes ladies - I've said it before and I'll say it again. QVC need to sack their "stylists".

CC

Yes, why do they insist in always putting Sophia in those stupid ankle boots. She looks awful in them and I agree that when she wears a proper shoe she looks so much better. I saw her in a knee length dress, long cardigan and heels and she looked a stunner. The right clothes ladies - I've said it before and I'll say it again. QVC need to sack their "stylists".

CC

Stylist is a word very loosely used at QVC!! Carla who I quite like is even introduced as one now along with others who in my humble opinion don`t quite cut the mustard when they have to gush forth with the same old same old so called advice on whats best to wear shape wise which is very often contradictory ...and I love the `bigging up` when they are introduced !!

Oh yes, of course, we're all invited to a Buck House garden party every year, aren't we? Honestly, where do they get these people from? I was only saying to Philip last summer....

Ummmm, my brother is off to a Buck House buffet in June, so I'll let him know that Tiana B have some nice little numbers that his wife might like to look over :mysmilie_483:

If she had worn opaque tights like the guest,the boots wouldn't have been so noticeable.

brissles, hope your brother and his wife have a great time. As for Tiana B dresses, perhaps they should take one along with them, as a gift for a Very Important Person??:giggle:
Ummmm, my brother is off to a Buck House buffet in June, so I'll let him know that Tiana B have some nice little numbers that his wife might like to look over :mysmilie_483:

Wonder if they need any Dysons for all those rooms.....:mysmilie_59:

kathy taylor mother of the bride wore the frank usher cape at her daughters wedding where they had a cream tea reception. i wonder what the bride wore:mysmilie_13:

Don't worry, "They" are in constant touch with IW for any household requirements (and the place is just full of Kinkycades, I understand).

QUOTE=Nora;839275]Wonder if they need any Dysons for all those rooms.....:mysmilie_59:[/QUOTE]

I really don't understand why they picked Kathy to do a " morning style" program - she has no sense of style - my mother and I have given her a nickname- ' frumpy knickers' - I just wish she'd do something with that hair too, long hair just doesn't suit her - maybe something short and styled.
Surely the QVC stylists can see what she looks like - she needs a massive make over.

Latest posts

Back