EDC small LED pocket torch recommendations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Can anyone recommend a key ring size LED torch, ideally at least 100 lumen brightness. Would prefer one that is variable in brightness too. EDC = every day carry. Want to pay up to around £25

Stratobuddy is our resident torch and lighting expert..seem to remember he's interested in torches and survived giving his partner a light bulb for Xmas!

Bumping this up for you as I'd love one of these. No idea why. I bought a Ring LED torch/lantern thing last week. Cute little thing, lightweight and only £4. Don't think it'd be classed as a keyring torch, though.

Love torches!

There are 1000's of torhes so I wouldn't like to recommend any, but I got a superb VENTUS torch from QVC at a very good price, I tried to get another, but was sold out. It is rechargeable, extremely bright, it charges iphones etc, has various modes (eg flashing), has red and white diffusers to use as hazard lights, and even a detachable steel point for smashing windows!

My most unusual is a FLIKLITE (google it if interested).

I have well over 100 if AE wants to buy them! But many of them were very expensive, almost £100 each. These were mainly the very early LED ones when they were very rare, now they are everywhere and the ordinary torches are difficult to find.

I have a couple of these in AA size, so a bit larger. Very bright.

I love the copper versions, but over £60 and not really practical as they will tarnish so need polishing.

Since posting on here, I am now getting lots of torch ads on the forum

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back