Lol guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
God ,I can't even bare to unmute the button to hear those two speak .Hate both those presenters .Each thinks they have better diction than the other .Think it's time they changed that coral .

Who was the dreadful Coral presenting with? I can't bear her... the banal and repetitive spiel ... and then there's the underwhelming products at overwhelming prices

Last edited:
Not quite as bad as Nikki from Lola Rose. I don't like her twee diction and overbearing manner.

Not quite as bad as Nikki from Lola Rose. I don't like her twee diction and overbearing manner.

Each to their own, of course... we're all different and how dull it would be if we all took the same view :happy: I find Nikki very pleasant to listen to as she isn't repeating "iconic" ad nauseam but strings coherent sentences together. I do however take issue with the in-jokes between Nikki and Catherine the model. It's at its worst with Julia or Jill Franks.

Coral is dire whoever she's presenting with. I'm sure she's a nice enough lady and able to put together sentences which make sense in real life... but I can't and won't listen to her presenting on QVC.

coral sounds like shes been taught to talk like that. acting school or elecution maybe. i dont mind how she sounds but some of her choice of words is basic but i dont suppose there is much to say requiring fantastic vocabulary re qvc jewellery

Coral says in instead of ing at the end of a word all the time so I doubt she`s had any elocution lessons JMO

Each to their own, of course... we're all different and how dull it would be if we all took the same view :happy: I find Nikki very pleasant to listen to as she isn't repeating "iconic" ad nauseam but strings coherent sentences together. I do however take issue with the in-jokes between Nikki and Catherine the model. It's at its worst with Julia or Jill Franks.

Coral is dire whoever she's presenting with. I'm sure she's a nice enough lady and able to put together sentences which make sense in real life... but I can't and won't listen to her presenting on QVC.

I couldn't agree more on all points.

Latest posts

Back