no!no! Micro Hair Remover TSV 06/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no!no! Micro Face & Body Hair Removal System with Case & 4 Tips
Item Number: 401175
QVC Price: £133.00
Today's Special Value Price £109.98
P&P £5.95

With a compact design that can be discreetly slipped into your bag, the portable No!no! Micro hair removal system uses Thermicon technology to remove and reduce hair with no cuts, no nicks, no noise and no mess. Take your first step towards silky smooth skin with the innovative No!no! Micro hair removal system.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line as well as hard-to-treat spots such as in between eyebrows, and ankles, knees and elbows.

Easy to use - the status display has a Thermicon tip indicator and a battery level indicator, enabling you to identify when a new tip is needed or the battery needs charging.

Slim, portable, cordless design
Silent operation
Effective on men and women
Can be used all over the body, including the face
Charge for five hours before first use
Fully charged, the battery gives up to 30 minutes of continuous use
Suitable for all hair types and skin types
For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week and finish with the buffer
Includes 8-12 months' supply of Thermicon tips
Compatible with the tips used for the no!no! 8800 and PRO
Device (l x w x d): 9cm x 5cm x 2cm (3.5" x 2" x 0.8")

What's in the box?

1 x No!no! Micro Hair Remover
2 x narrow Thermicon tips for treating small, curved and sensitive areas like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line
2 x wide Thermicon tips for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
1 x small buffer
1 x large buffer
1 x cleaning brush
1 x zip case
1 x quick guide
1 x charger
1 x detachable wrist strap

Colour options:

Lipstick Red
Pure White
Midnight Black

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and a burning smell from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0344 482 5089

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401175

I think we see enough of this sodding product every day in the national press and magazines for the past umpteen years. The advertising bill of this No No company must be astronomical - do they not sell enough to have to continually advertise; or do they sell so many they can afford the advertising ????? either way its a product that p......ses me off !

It's wall to wall No No this morning .......I'm lucky that I'm not hairy on the face and if I were I maybe would think about using it or something similar on specific areas,but the obsession with getting rid of every hair on the body ,I don't get it.......

I got the Pearl from IW, does the same thing, pick of the day for £80, and it's good. Don't know about the No No but what I do know is, that migraine inducing beeping and noise would drive me mad, my Pearl doesn't beep, it says blue if you're doing it right then red if you're not, that's good enough for me.

Do these gadgets work ? I go swimming and to aquarobics a few times a week and shaving gets on my wick, just pondering saying Yes Yes to the No No.

PS - just read reviews of a similar older model 1.5 out of 5. Says it all but there's always the possibility that all the 'issues' have been ironed out ?

Do these gadgets work ? I go swimming and to aquarobics a few times a week and shaving gets on my wick, just pondering saying Yes Yes to the No No.

PS - just read reviews of a similar older model 1.5 out of 5. Says it all but there's always the possibility that all the 'issues' have been ironed out ?
The clue is in the name ...

I ordered it when it was a TSV years ago and it's a lot of faff and a replacement head costs around £20. I returned it and ordered silk-n-glide HPL (qvc) and it's easy to use and works better for me but I need to be more consistent using it. People who use it every two weeks as intended report being hair free after the initial course of treatment that is around 6 months.

I think it's no longer on qvc but Amazon has some reviews, mine is pink and was the only option back then

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00H0I5C3U/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Is it hair free PERMANENTLY though ? that question has yet to be answered for me, as I thought only electrolysis was the only way to be permanently hair free.

I ordered it when it was a TSV years ago and it's a lot of faff and a replacement head costs around £20. I returned it and ordered silk-n-glide HPL (qvc) and it's easy to use and works better for me but I need to be more consistent using it. People who use it every two weeks as intended report being hair free after the initial course of treatment that is around 6 months.

I think it's no longer on qvc but Amazon has some reviews, mine is pink and was the only option back then

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00H0I5C3U/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I can whole heartedly recommend the Philips lumea for permanent hair removal . Used it as prescribed for around 6 months around 4 years ago and have never had ANY hair grown back ( sold the lumea on eBay a couple of years ago as it had become redundant )

I can whole heartedly recommend the Philips lumea for permanent hair removal . Used it as prescribed for around 6 months around 4 years ago and have never had ANY hair grown back ( sold the lumea on eBay a couple of years ago as it had become redundant )
I've bought a Philips Lumea this week after reading loads of reviews on different websites, so it's encouraging to hear the success you have had with it. In the past I had some electrolosis done at a salon which worked really well, but was too expensive to continue on my legs. I think the No No has generally such poor reviews I have never even considered buying it. Maybe QVC get it at a huge discount and that's why it is on so regularly.

We used to be bombarded with advertising for it on TV every single day at one time. Thankfully, that seems to have lessened, although I can't speak for all channels and as you've said it's still alive and well and boring us rigid in the papers and magazines (and it's always a one-page advert. as well, which must cost a bomb).
I think we see enough of this sodding product every day in the national press and magazines for the past umpteen years. The advertising bill of this No No company must be astronomical - do they not sell enough to have to continually advertise; or do they sell so many they can afford the advertising ????? either way its a product that p......ses me off !

The ultimate QVC NO NO!

Just saw that Haggis Face is to be on presenting the NO!NO! It actually turned into something of a no-no for me. I was going to tune in for a giggle but I don't have any headache tablets to kill the pain that dreadful woman would doubtless inflict with her whining, bagpipesy voice. Maybe someone who has watched it can précis the ridiculous sales pitches she made? Last time she was on she said you could use this device discreetly at your desk at work! I mean, really?! Nice one, Dawbags! It conjures up a funny image of her stuck in an office choking her colleagues to death with the burning smell of her singed bikini line!

I really don't know why QVC keep touting the NO!NO!, for if the online reviews are anything to go by then this device is about as useful as the clichéd chocolate teapot. Although at least you can eat a chocolate teapot. This device burns more of your money away than your straggly little hairs, making it more of a No!No! in nature as well as name.

Latest posts

Back