Yong Kim Jersey Asymmetric Hem Top TSV 10/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No doubt vastly over priced for a top that looks like it's been made of randomly sewn together offcuts.

No doubt vastly over priced for a top that looks like it's been made of randomly sewn together offcuts.

I understand the name Yong Kim is just a brand name of a large company that has many other brand names. Yet the presenters and M/s Tarrant often say things like "....this is what I love about HER" - there is no HER, there is no person.

I understand the name Yong Kim is just a brand name of a large company that has many other brand names. Yet the presenters and M/s Tarrant often say things like "....this is what I love about HER" - there is no HER, there is no person.

Smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors !

Yong Kim Modal 3/4 Sleeve Tunic with Asymmetric Hem
Item Number: 157698
QVC Price £112.00
Today's Special Value Price £84.96
P&P £5.95

A block colour, jersey tunic top from Yong Kim featuring long sleeves, a scoop neckline and a handkerchief hemline with longer panels at the sides. With side seam detailing to add subtle interest, and created in the finest quality jersey fabric, this tunic top will take you through the seasons in easy, timeless style.

Dress it up or down - ideal for layering and in easily wearable colours this tunic top will quickly become a wardrobe staple. For casual days team it with a duster cardigan, jeans and flat boots, or to create a look for evening, wear it with slim-fitting trousers, heels and some glam statement jewellery.

Contemporary design - created in a superbly comfortable shape this tunic top flares toward the hemline, while panel detailing at the sides gives the top movement, skimming the body and creating a beautiful silhouette that will suit all body shapes.

Shades of monochromes and brights - choose from five fantastic colour options; for ultimate wearability go for neutral taupe, or monochrome black or slate. If you prefer to add some zing to your wardrobe then discover the joy of wearing delightful aqua and fabulous citrus; or simply mix it up and get one of each.

Touchable - beautifully soft to the touch, the jersey fabric has a substantial weight - without being heavy - allowing it to drape beautifully over the body without clinging.

Hand wash cold
92% modal, 8% elastane

Colour options:

Slate
Aqua
Taupe
Black
Citrus

Garment measurements:

Chest: 10: 88.9cm (35"), 12: 93.9cm (37"), 14: 99.1cm (39"), 16: 104.1cm (41"), 18: 109.2cm (43")
Hip: 10: 93.9cm (37"), 12: 96.5cm (38"), 14: 99.1cm16 (39"), 101.6cm (40"), 18: 104.1cm (41")
Length: 10: 90.2cm (35.5"), 12: 91.4cm (36"), 14: 92.7cm (36.5"), 16: 93.9cm (37"), 18: 95.3cm (37.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157698

My first thought was ...Cinderella before she met the fairy Godmother. To me it looks like rags sewn together. Don't know how they justify the price and the actual price when not TSV is £112.......that's without postage......

Last edited:
Awful photos maybe will look better when modelled live but to me it just looked like a maternity top.

Check out the Logo range on Q, and there are almost identical 'pieces' AND with pockets for half the price !!! AND I bet its similar fabric.

My money is very safe. I wonder if we will get to see the camera shy designer lady ...:mysmilie_845:

Ideal World has 4 different fashion picks of the day today. They have some very Yom Kimmish tops on, priced £16.99 for 1, £25 for 2'or 3 for £35, postage capped at £4.99. QVC is taking their customers for mugs.

IW have some very similar styles .They have really made an effort with their fashion. Some of them ,though Yong Kim in style ,seem more wearable.Not so many stripes and no crinkle.

OMG!

I have a few asymmetric tops, but have paid no more than about £25 per top. Where do they get the prices from?

:mysmilie_466: £140 for a pair of elasticated waist printed pants !!!!!!! I noticed neither the scarecrow or the other dippy bird mentioned the price !

Honestly, they need to do something about Chuntley. I sat wanting to know the details of the products, but instead she spent a lot of time talking about her past life and the Irish !! She'd soon know about it if I was in the Gallery talking through her ear-piece - she'd be told to get back to work double quick.

Latest posts

Back