Lulu Guinness TSV 16/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking forward to seeing what the TSV will be. Meanwhile, they've had some good bargains in the Lulu Guinness sale - last day today but they've been saying it's the last week for a fortnight!

Also, on the QVC website, the medium Paula is a good price at £219.96 + £6.95 P&P, in case anyone's interested, and it's on 3 Easy Pays. They've only got the Dusty Blue and Stone options left though.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-25-_-114400

Lovely shape and size for me but I am not so keen on the grainy leather although it is more practical than the smooth leather, I think, as it won't mark as easily. It's going to be around £300 though, isn't it? I'm only guessing.

Omg Nnnnnooooooooooooo I LOVE IT.

I CANNOT buy another handbag. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. It's very similar to the Tabitha which I've been lusting over.
OH NO.

What date is the TSV?

Pale pink!! Again. With a bit of luck it'll be too lilac for my taste. Same as the last TV was.

Hopefully I will be resisting this TSV, though the red does looks luscious (& so does the grey!!!) However there always seems to be one or two small details of these 'made specially' for QVC TSV's that I don't like. In this instance it is the placement of the strap and the finish of the leather (although in the case of the red I do you think the finish of the leather does look rather good) Anyway I have plenty of time to make my mind up but if it's anything like the last Lulu Guinness TSV, the embossed Lips Amelia, it will be in and out of my basket all day.

Latest posts

Back