Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 04/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for that - that will save me some money! Bought the past 2 TSV Lola Rose scarves, and both have frayed pretty quickly. No matter how lovely, I will be able to resist.

Thanks for that - that will save me some money! Bought the past 2 TSV Lola Rose scarves, and both have frayed pretty quickly. No matter how lovely, I will be able to resist.

The last TSV I ended up sending back to QVC because I was very disappointed in the quality. The one before I got a replacement from QVC but that's just as bad now.

I like the look of all these but l think they will probably be too expensive for me. Lola Rose scarves generally are.

Photo number 3 seems to be a completely different scarf - no "bobbles" on the edges, and the style looks different to the others. I wonder if it's a mistake or they have some with and some without.

Well I'm please modal is no where in site, because that material is rubbish.

Totally agree with you Warwa. I bought a long sleeved modal t shirt, beautiful soft fabric but was in holes after two washes. Total waste of money. Thankfully it was only £20 and not ridiculously priced like some modal creations. I do actually like these TSV scarves but l don't think they will be in my price bracket.

I've never quite got my head round the difference between modal and viscose.

This scarf isn't for me but I do love Lola Rose. I'd really like to know where I can similar pieces. I've bought a few lookalike pieces that are cheaper but the quality just isn't there and you know they're not Lola Rose just picking them. I've bought a couple of knock off pieces on eBay as well. They were sold as Lola Rose but I knew immediately I got my mitts on them they were fakes. Nice enough but not Lola Rose. I got the seller closed down. Not on selling fakes and passing them off as legit.

I've never quite got my head round the difference between modal and viscose.

No, nor me Tink but I know I can't wear modal.......has the same overheating effect on me as acrylic/polyester! :mysmilie_13:

I can however wear viscose, or rather most of it, which surprised me initially but I bought a cardigan from he dreaded high street that instantly makes me super hot, though it is the same 95% viscose/5% elastane mix as other ones I have!

Clearly all viscose is not created equal! :mysmilie_865:

viscose and cotton is lovely. carol hochman uses this fabric in some of her nightwear and its sooo soft and light like a fine cashmere. i like clever mixes like this. quite unusual

They look quite garish to me and I don't like the bobbly edges. So no temptation for me. I usually love Lola Rose including the scarves.

Latest posts

Back