Do Guest Presenters not do prep before each show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Quite often I hear and see the astonishment in their face when they say, Gosh is that the price? Didn't realise this, oh what a bargain etc. etc.
Surely they do prep before each presentation and KNOW THE PRICE before they go on air.

Bugs me, if they don't then they really should, tee heeee!!! :mysmilie_47:

First of all that is all fake astonishment.

Secondly they don't do a jot of preparation, why should they, no one at Q seems to care if anything is correct, facts are an anathema to them all.

Julia gets away with it because she has been there since pussy was a kitten so can spout it in her sleep, except now she is so fixated on twatter that she hasn't the time to give facts, only twatting nonsense.

I hate to say it but DBF does seem to do her research, but then that is necessary to hard sell, keep talking so no one gets a chance to think it over.

That "is that the price?!" is totally fake, they know the prices before the go on, it's suppose to make the customer think that if the presenter is that shocked at it, then it really must be good, but of course what the presenter doesn't realise is the majority of people aren't stupid and know they're being fake, so they just really end up making themselves into a laughing stock.

First of all that is all fake astonishment.

Secondly they don't do a jot of preparation, why should they, no one at Q seems to care if anything is correct, facts are an anathema to them all.

Julia gets away with it because she has been there since pussy was a kitten so can spout it in her sleep, except now she is so fixated on twatter that she hasn't the time to give facts, only twatting nonsense.

I hate to say it but DBF does seem to do her research, but then that is necessary to hard sell, keep talking so no one gets a chance to think it over.

I think you mean Poppy!:mysmilie_8:

Latest posts

Back