Hotpicks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yesilkedi

Registered Shopper
In answer to a post on FB, QVC has said that will not now be changing their Hotpicks so regularly.
I wonder what the thinking is behind that change.

Funnily yesterday I was just wondering what the point of the stupid things were. It's not as if it is any sort of a bargain or anything

I have never seen the appeal. They do sometimes come with EZP which may be attractive but I always want a special price or free postage and those hot picks are like hens' teeth.

I just looked on their FB page to check out this change in hot picks and couldn't see it but instead saw a reference to a site called resolver.co.uk which helps you if you have problems with Q. I don't have time to check it out but I think it might tell you clearly if Q can refuse postage and whatnot cos that is the first complaint on the item. Q sent the wrong item and are refusing to pay costs of the return. Typical. Anyway thought I would mention this site in case it is useful.

Hotpicks are QVCs way of saying "this is extra special!!" Which of course it isn't, they just want you to think it is.

Latest posts

Back