Yankee Candle Set of 3 2 Wick World Journeys Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Indivual Drop

Yankee Candle Set of 3 2 Wick World Journeys
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705643

Auto-Delivery too but no item number yet

first drop

1 x Japanese Blossom (956.1g) - the delicate sweetness of Japanese cherry blossom
1 x Appalachian Daisy (956.1g) - a clean white blossom scent
1 x Rolling Hills of Ireland (956.1g) - a sweet meadow scent reminiscent of green grass and wildflowers

second drop

1 x Hawaiian Lei candle (956.1g)
1 x Sands of Bora Bora candle (956.1g)
1 x Malaysian Palm candle (956.1g)

the rest aint up yet but yes they are bigger than a normal jar

Do you think this is going to be in the shows on Wednesday, Ian? And any idea at all on price? The last two WJ trios were £24.96 plus £5.95 but I think that was before Yankees went up generally.

Do you think this is going to be in the shows on Wednesday, Ian? And any idea at all on price? The last two WJ trios were £24.96 plus £5.95 but I think that was before Yankees went up generally.

yes!! but these are according to the description Extra Large Jars as the weight is 956.1g & a normal one would weight 922 so im expecting £30 + post really

yes!! but these are according to the description Extra Large Jars as the weight is 956.1g & a normal one would weight 922 so im expecting £30 + post really

Ah, yes. Just re-read your first post properly. I found some pictures on the internet and the jars do look bigger. Bound to be dearer then.

These are £11 each in Dobbies (not in these varieties but will probably change to these eventually).

I've ordered mine - just the single drop as the auto-delivery link isn't active yet - thanks for the heads-up SCW, they sound really nice, so fingers crossed that the scent is good, and they burn well!! lol

Rolling hills of Ireland - wow. I may just have to get it but it always seems a lot of money for candles.

CC

Stephen said that it's exactly the same wax as large jars too. Only the burn time is shorter because of the 2 wicks.

I burnt three of these over the Christmas/New Year period and was very pleased with them. The throw was good and the burn was excellent, no wax residue clinging to the side of the jar.

I am hanging on to see if they do ever activate it as an AD item but these are right up my street. Fresh and floral, lovely.

These don't look extra large to me. Q must have misstated the weight. No sign of AD yet so I think I shall go for the single item.

Do you think the Auto Delivery is not going to be available at all then? Surely they would have mentioned or shown it on the presentation today?

These don't look extra large to me. Q must have misstated the weight. No sign of AD yet so I think I shall go for the single item.

I think you are right. I just looked at the presentation video on the website (presumably this morning's show with Simon B) and they don't mention these are bigger jars. Rosa also said 85 hours' burn time which I'm pretty sure is the same as previous WJ jars. If you order these and don't like them, you should be able to get them to refund all your postage as well as the price because they are mis-selling if they say they are 956g but they are only 566g. They really need to check the details they put up on the site - too many mistakes!

When I ordered mine I asked if there was an AD option and was told No.

Re the weight issue, I still think they are a good buy.

Latest posts

Back