Is this a record ?....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Or was he taking the pee after reading this forum ?

Simon Biagi on the Morning used at least 8 'ands' when describing the attributes of ONE item and each one was louder and higher pitched than the previous. I was ready to scream at the screen !

The mans more cheesy than a Dairylee factory, he's a parody of himself no wonder shopping tv presenters are considered a joke, smarmy and cheesy, the man proves them all right. I don't think he's been on here, probably been tweeted that his "annnnnd!" and "we've got all sorts/lots of things" is a pain in the arse........Thank you Tweeters, you're my hero. :mysmilie_17:

I have never had to switch Simon off, I find him rather a good / well prepared presenter. Still each to their own... it wouldn't do if we all liked the same things.

I have never had to switch Simon off, I find him rather a good / well prepared presenter. Still each to their own... it wouldn't do if we all liked the same things.

How right you are. He's not my cup of tea, but he is generally good (as most of the male presenters are) at asking the questions that the viewer would want to ask.

I saw Simon briefly the other day, he had an open jacket on over his shirt, with the shirt buttoned higher than I'd ever seen him before....I could only glimpse the base of his throat.... can this be the start of a new policy of chest hair concealment, I wonder? Has he responded to public demand?

I saw Simon briefly the other day, he had an open jacket on over his shirt, with the shirt buttoned higher than I'd ever seen him before....I could only glimpse the base of his throat.... can this be the start of a new policy of chest hair concealment, I wonder? Has he responded to public demand?

Hasn't he heard of the No! No! ??

For me it's just this nonsense with the word 'and' as I described in my OP. Otherwise he's ok.

He's not the worst by any stretch of the imagination but his whole presenting style is just so false. He must have had lessons from Debbie Flint because they both have the same sort of fake amazement intonations in their voice and talk to the viewers like they're a bit dim.

CC

Latest posts

Back