Jacksie in full swing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Not moaning about having gardening on this time, but I'm wondering why the shows have to be so long? Sunday morning it's on from 7am until midday. Even excluding the repeated bit until 9am, it still leaves a three hour show. I guess it must be worth their while but it's very dull.

They make a lot of money out of gardening.I remember reading on this site last year.Q announced their gardening products saw the most increase in their sales .Its very lucrative for them.Dont think its going to lessen any time soon unfortunately.

They make a lot of money out of gardening.I remember reading on this site last year.Q announced their gardening products saw the most increase in their sales .Its very lucrative for them.Dont think its going to lessen any time soon unfortunately.

It's beyond boring though! I would rather watch anything but three hours of that silly little twit. I am going to be watching a lot less of QVC now it's coming up to Springtime and the guaranteed gardening shows!

It's beyond boring though! I would rather watch anything but three hours of that silly little twit. I am going to be watching a lot less of QVC now it's coming up to Springtime and the guaranteed gardening shows!

It is worth watching if Steven from Thompson and Morgan is on!

By the sound of it the garden shows are going to grow, not die off.

The grass is always greener on the other side - if you don't like Tricky Dickie switch to IW !

I think it's a flower power TSV on Sunday so there will be lots of shows. I quite like the gardening shows but when you've seen one you've seen them all as it's the same items over and over again. They used to have different items on each show years ago. They are quite good when you try your hardest to kill plants (as I do, but not intentionally!). I had a reply from David Ponton about one of my half dead plants and it is now thriving so it does pay to ask.

IW have their gardening shows on now as well but I didn't think their prices were that competitive, although their P&P is cheaper.

CC

David Ponton is very informative but haven't seen him for a while?

He of the somewhat risqué anecdote about one scent of one particular flower making women feel rather overcome? Dear old RJ then repeated the same thing about the scent of another flower...!

Caught a bit of the 11.00pm show. Marv is really awful, talking over the guest, making silly noises, blinking like mad. Had to turn off after a few minutes.

Latest posts

Back