Tight fit !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
In the 4 pm Nina Leonard hour the last garment 158717 trousers ...Tanya`s trousers were much too small and being the camel colour did her no favours .. surely they aren`t meant to fit like that?

Sounds like the toe was joining the camel colour, how embarrassing. :mysmilie_17:

That look is so bad, I'm surprised the models agree to go on air like that.

Does anyone remember a couple of women who came up with the idea of something to slip down the front of your knickers to disguise the camel toe ? Might have been on Dragon's Den. They could flog it on QVC using 2 models 'Before' and 'After', spot the difference.

That look is so bad, I'm surprised the models agree to go on air like that.

Does anyone remember a couple of women who came up with the idea of something to slip down the front of your knickers to disguise the camel toe ? Might have been on Dragon's Den. They could flog it on QVC using 2 models 'Before' and 'After', spot the difference.

Yes! I remember that, like a curved piece of plastic, imagine getting caught shoving that down yeh knickers :mysmilie_17:

Yes! I remember that, like a curved piece of plastic, imagine getting caught shoving that down yeh knickers :mysmilie_17:

I was in the vets with the cat a couple of years ago and a hot flush came upon me (like a visitation but not welcome). The receptionist saw me and handed me this chunk of warm metal. Apparently it was a special magnet that claimed to reduce the hormone rush that trigger hot flushes at menopause. She said it worked for her. After she showed me, she put it back - straight down the front of her knickers !! No wonder the thing was warm when she handed it to me !

I've been waiting for this magnet to appear on QVC on their Taboo shows.

I was in the vets with the cat a couple of years ago and a hot flush came upon me (like a visitation but not welcome). The receptionist saw me and handed me this chunk of warm metal. Apparently it was a special magnet that claimed to reduce the hormone rush that trigger hot flushes at menopause. She said it worked for her. After she showed me, she put it back - straight down the front of her knickers !! No wonder the thing was warm when she handed it to me !

:mysmilie_15: one of the times those little bottles of hand sanitisers are worth their weight in gold :mysmilie_15:

I'm speechless LOL. I think the lingerie models use that piece of equipment. I always think that tops should cover the "hoot'n'annie" once you get past your teens. The amount of women I see with trousers that are sneaking up the wrong places - we just don't want to see it. I do have some NL trousers and if you buy the right size they don't actually do this and are just flat over the whole front.

CC

In the US they are quite prudish about such things (in mainstream tv in particular - remember the hoohah about Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" at the superbowl half-time show a few years back?). They have nipple shields, so doubtless they have crotch shields of some description. Given QVC is essentially a US company, I would thought that was written into their charter in blood not to show any evidence that people aren't as smoothly formed as mannequins.

I have seen camel toe on QVC, I think it was mentioned on this forum at the time.

Yes, QVC could open their own personal Zoo the amount of camels toes that have trotted through the studio, come to think of, they could open a garage as well, there's been some really blinding headlights flashing at times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 215

Latest posts

Back