OPI Professional Nailcare TSV 08/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got all excited about this then remembered I'd seen the pictures someone kindly posted and I didn't like the colours ..... oh well ...

Am I seeing it right?
The individual colours shown on the hand aren't all the same as the ones in the group picture. The lilac one has disappeared & there's a fuchsia colour instead.

I want! :mysmilie_17: I was just about to order a new orleans kit off the web, I'll wait now... although i've also spotted in the new beauty products thread there is a 12 piece mini new orleans collection, i'm hoping that will be all 12 shades, if so I'd rather that!

I want! :mysmilie_17: I was just about to order a new orleans kit off the web, I'll wait now... although i've also spotted in the new beauty products thread there is a 12 piece mini new orleans collection, i'm hoping that will be all 12 shades, if so I'd rather that!

ususally thats what it will be but might not be aired when the tsv is on

Oh I like this and it's my birthday - can feel a little self "gifting" coming on!

I'm surprised at this. Usually the OPI TSV contains a collection that is yet to be released thereby giving them that exclusivity marketing angle but this collection has been released for a few weeks which has given me chance to see the colours IRL and find I'm not impressed by them. I'm past the stage whereby I'll buy a QVC kit for the phenomenal value only to like one or two colours. If anyone is interested in seeing the application of these colours before buying check out a You Tuber called Phoebe Moon who films live application of thes OPI colours.

You can order this online right now if anyone wants to get it before midnight.

The soft shades in the auto delivery drop do not look good at all!!

And Q have the wrong photo on the website for one of the colours in the single option!

I like the soft colours in the second drop.
Ordered the auto delivery.

Decided not to go for either auto delivery or the single drop. I am going to wait to get the mini collection when that's available. I don't need half of the items that come with the kit so it's a waste for me.

I have given this a miss, I have enough nail envy in all 3 colours and avoplex to float a boat.
I buy my avojuice from ebay the last 600mil bottle was £8.99 with FREE P&P.
I have so many colours that are similar or exactly the same so my money is still safely in the bank.
If you do go for it I hope you love and enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back