bareMinerals 7 Piece Fall Into Neutrals Velvet Grand Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bareMinerals 7 Piece Fall Into Neutrals Velvet Grand Collection
Item Number: 209516
QVC Price £45.00
One Time Only Price £27.78
P&P £3.95

A complete make-up selection featuring lip and eye colours, blush, eyeliner and more - all in gorgeous neutral shades, perfect for the season ahead. Revamp your beauty routine with this fab set from bareMinerals.

Contains:

1 x Lush Willow Eye Colour (0.57g)
1 x Nordic Alps Eye Colour (0.57g)
1 x Lasting Line Long Wearing Eyeliner in Forever Brandy (0.35g)
1 x Lip Quickie in Blush (0.45g)
1 x Lip Quickie Glossy in Dewy Rose (0.45g)
1 x Rose Gold Radiance All Over Face Colour (0.85g)
1 x double-ended eye and cheek brush

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209516

I couldn't resist. I had what I am pretty sure is the green eyeshadow yonks ago and I cannot lay my hands on it. It was just beautiful and so very flattering. Maybe it just suited my colouring but I suspect it is a shade that work work for many.

I daren't. I have an advanced order of a mega Tarte blockbuster due to be shipped in 5 days.

I daren't. I have an advanced order of a mega Tarte blockbuster due to be shipped in 5 days.

Me too :mysmilie_17: but I'm not sure if it's coming my way or not as I've never ordered anything on waiting list before. On my account is says awaiting stock so does that mean I'm going to get it when they get more stock in on Feb 15th? When I placed my order it seemed that I was going to get it on two easy pays but then it changed to waiting list 30 minutes later? It doesn't really matter as I obviously don't NEED it but still WANT it lol!

It should be fine as advanced orders are meant to be guaranteed (unlike waitlist), and it will say "awaiting stock" -all normal. I had easy pays too-they had better honour it!

I got it. Having seen that the Elemis TSV would be over £70 inc postage which I can't afford I got this as consolation. Have been wanting the rose gold radiance for a while.

Decided to cancel the Tarte blockbuster set, as I managed to get the pallete I wanted and the raspberry lip shade really cheaply on eBay. I didn't need the eyeliners or the mascara, or the lip glosses for that matter. I wanted the P allette with the Beiges, Brown's and creams and not the one with mauve and purple, I woukd gave sold that one or given it away. Got the bits I wanted using PayPal money from stuff I sold so i'm happy.

Latest posts

Back