how fast are qvc to take your cash for advanced orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i have ordered the peony tsv and as you know they take an age to arrive usually for me around 10 days. i ordered them in the middle of the night and decided to transfer the cash half an hour or so later. i just looked at my e mail and qvc tried to get the money literally within seconds of ordering them so are saying there is no money. but there is just not that second. i will have to pay well in advance for something that will take nearly two weeks to arrive.

I thought they didn't take the money until order was ready for dispatch. Thanks for the info it's something to look out for in future.

its a bit dishonest. maybe its against the law to take money before something is available so they say the money will be taken at despatch then take it anyway

The only time I ordered something on advanced order, the transaction showed in the 'available balance' bit in my bank account straight away, but the actual amount didn't actually leave my account until it had been dispatched. Maybe my bank was trying to stop me buying anything else, by flagging up that the money would be leaving my account later. :mysmilie_59: Or maybe not. :wink:

Latest posts

Back