Australian Bodycare: Crafted by Nature TSV 11/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I usually buy one ABC tsv a year so it will be interesting to see what`s in it.

I'm using tea tree oil soap from Holland & Barrett on my face in the evening. Skin is in great condition. In the morning I wash with L'Occitane Shea soap or Bonne mere. I have really cut down the moisturisers too. My blackheads have all but gone. Having had a mild winter I have not needed to plaster on the moisturiser.

I hope there are no wipes in it, they always dry out so quickly for me, love the body wash though.

I think the wipes are a waste of space, simply aren`t wet enough to be of any use. I share the tsv with my youngest son because he loves the bodywash but wouldn`t buy it for himself. I only use it during the warmer months and a large bottle lasts me the whole Summer. I walk my dog over fields, hills and moors and get eaten alive by midges, horseflies or other biting bugs and I find using the bodywash along with a natural insect repellent called Incognito saves me many a sore and itchy experience.

I still have a good way to go with my current litre of bodywash (used every day by just me, most of the time, but I always tell guests they are welcome to help themselves too) and I've another unopened in the cupboard. I don't think I'll be in the market for an ABC TSV this year. Since I've started using it, though, I wouldn't be without it. I really like it. I've even started using it as handwash. I bought one of those foamer dispensers in Lakeland and dilute the bodywash with some water. That lasts for weeks as well... so I'm getting the maximum out of each litre. For me it's excellent value with how long it lasts me.

I like Annette, the guest of the extremely sooty eye-makeup. She's got a calm manner, a nice speaking voice, and she seems to interact well with all the presenters.

Love the skin wash but have loads still as I use others as well as and like many on here, have an addiction to buying smellies (as I call them.) Got a consignment due from iherb any day.

This wash strips my skin, leaving it so dry. I use the H & B Tea Tree Oil Soap and find that really gentle. I do however use the Australian Skin Fold Cream and that's very good.

I'm really excited about this, I hope it's at least two big bottles of skin wash.
I wouldn't mind trying the face pack too!

the body lotion is gorgeous really hydrating love it and i only really use l'occitane but this is just as nice

I usually buy the tsv but if it only has one bodywash in it, then I might give it a miss and just order the set of 2x litre bodywashes instead. I don`t mind if the tsv is just one bottle and a refill because I always have a litre bottle which I can fill. I always give my youngest son a litre bottle, he loves the stuff and swears it helps his manky feet lol.

Latest posts

Back