Worst Reviews I have ever seen - card holders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree. Usually there is a least 1 review saying it was good.

It was obvious that it only got 1 star because they couldn't leave a review otherwise.

How Ann and Charlie could stand there and sell that rubbish beggars belief. No raving about reviews and twatting on this one, economic with the truth

Indeed and the comments are so consistent. Are they really hoping that no one will return this? It is a great idea and they look nice. I had to have my ATM and Master card replaced because someone had managed to clone my cards even though I still had them. So it was probably this thing where they can do it as they pass you. So the idea really appealed to me. By the look of the reviews they were lucky to be able to get samples in good enough nick to actually present!

I bought the floral version of these and have not had these problems. The latch has not failed. I agree the sleeves inside are a bit fragile but I would not have given just one star. It is hard to know how long these things will last of course. I do not give reviews on Q since they rejected one with no good reason so cannot redress the balance. I bought these before the dates of the reviews, and I do not remember seeing any choice of colour either so perhaps this is a new item number.

I have had one of these for about 2 years. Still working fine. OH bought them from somewhere. He dropped his and it broke. I didn't realise it was an RF deterrent. It is just nice to keep cards in one place.

I know its a bit fiddly but wouldn't lining the insides of your purse with aluminium foil have the same effect? The ines on Amazon look good, and would make a nice add on to get free delivery.

I know its a bit fiddly but wouldn't lining the insides of your purse with aluminium foil have the same effect? The ines on Amazon look good, and would make a nice add on to get free delivery.

These aren't add ons LLE, they're actually free delivery sold on Amazon by a different seller not by Amazon themselves. Only sold by Amazon themselves is it an add on under £20.

Last edited:
They are probably shipped from China at this price and not eligible as an add on.
Edit: didn't read the whole thread when posted the reply.

I thought that "every review was 5-star" (end of quote). They repeat this saying like a mantra for every blurdy thing they flog, and by the law of averages it just 'ain't possible. What they don't tell you is that they only take notice of the 5-star ones, everything else seems to apparently "disappear" into the Reviews Bermuda Triangle.
I bet they will be removed removed shortly! I would like to hear them read those wonderful reviews live on air! :mysmilie_17:

Got one for my hubby about 2 years ago from a market stall, cost £2.00 not had any problem. It is plain aluminium and very chunky.

Got from Amazon last year, a nice shiny pink one I can see easily in my bag. Quality seems ok and if it breaks it's cheap enough to replace. Q are really taking the p selling at over£20 for 3!

I've got a cheap one, from ebay, not had any problems with mine. I certainly didn't pay more than a pound or two for mine. I use one to keep all those pesky loyalty cards in.

I bought a 2 pack of these from Q some time ago & although I use them I was in Spain at Christmas & they had racks of these in one shop for a fraction of the cost of the QVC ones.I bought one & it is just as good.

Latest posts

Back