How many times items have gone missing ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
After paying so much for postage ,the item goes missing .You wait for 5-6 days and then they send you a declaration which takes another week .For them to receive it it's another few days or so ,fingers crossed ,That means a month has passed by for the item to be replaced or refunded .Makes me so mad .Why for that price can't they send by tracking even if it's Royal Mail .Real painful company .Others for that price send it by tracked or else it's free P&P .Even expensive items are sent by second class .When will QVC ever wake up ?

qvc dont care simply because they have your money and if you dont follow through the process its your loss not thiers

After paying so much for postage ,the item goes missing .You wait for 5-6 days and then they send you a declaration which takes another week .For them to receive it it's another few days or so ,fingers crossed ,That means a month has passed by for the item to be replaced or refunded .Makes me so mad .Why for that price can't they send by tracking even if it's Royal Mail .Real painful company .Others for that price send it by tracked or else it's free P&P .Even expensive items are sent by second class .When will QVC ever wake up ?

I completely agree. If you think that's bad try having it sent overseas. At best it's around 3 weeks. So they won't even sent the declaration for a month. That takes another two weeks to arrive. Then, if they loose the first one etc etc etc. I have had things that have taken months to sort out? It's funny because every other company that I order from only needs a few extra days to get here and hardly anything goes missing. It really is shockingly bad. For example I am still waiting for the Vercella vita TSV. I ordered some stuff from beauty day that came today. That was 24th January. The flight to Switzerland takes just over an hour and flights are pretty bountiful. It's not like it's got to go on a barge up the Amazon or something, or trek across the Sahara.

I've had a few things go missing over the years, but have to hand it to Q, they've always been helpful for the most part when it does happen.

I had one or two long ago, phoned had to wait for the form posted back. Then both items turned up!!! So back on the phone to tell them they had arrived. One I do remember was a pair of gold hoops(shows how long ago that was!!!) on clearance. Ended up sending them back as they were crap.

I have been buying from Burginsofyork.co.uk perfume shop in York,I am in Belfast. They post up to 3pm each day and I get the perfume normal 1st class post next day. Every single time! They charge £3.50 so not bad really. They are just a small shop but manage to get all their online and phone in orders out the same day. Oh and they do everything with old style paper!

I had one or two long ago, phoned had to wait for the form posted back. Then both items turned up!!! So back on the phone to tell them they had arrived. One I do remember was a pair of gold hoops(shows how long ago that was!!!) on clearance. Ended up sending them back as they were crap.

I have been buying from Burginsofyork.co.uk perfume shop in York,I am in Belfast. They post up to 3pm each day and I get the perfume normal 1st class post next day. Every single time! They charge £3.50 so not bad really. They are just a small shop but manage to get all their online and phone in orders out the same day. Oh and they do everything with old style paper!

Wow, that sounds excellent Donna. And they actually post perfume as, of course, that is on the long list of banned substances on QVC list for overseas dispatch. Not that I want to actually buy perfume from Q but it then means that any kit that contains even a sample of perfume( Loccitane ) is rejected. I will take a look. Thanks
X

You can cut the time down a bit by insisting they email the form to you and by emailing it back.

You can cut the time down a bit by insisting they email the form to you and by emailing it back.
Yes - you can. But then my printer/wifi network sporadically stops working. Like today. So, I returned a LG key ring that fell to bits on 25/1. But I now have to mess about and try to get the printer to print to be able to scan back. In a perfect ( I.e. Project!) world I don't think they factor these sort of things in. Why I can't just email and tell them. Any additional process that a customer has to do is always going to be subject to the laws of sod!

Latest posts

Back