Just for a change...ANOTHER CRAFT WEEKEND

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
:17:..... Yes folks "Less Than Ideal World"..are giving us the opportunity to buy their ever popular crafting range of items from 9.00pm on Friday night, and then all week end too. Whooooppeeee.....:17::17::17:

Do you think Ideal world will be here in the new year?....I fear they are heading into the bleak dark yonder, never to be seen again...:48::48::48:

QVC offer over 16,000 items on line...what a choice...ideal world have, bawbuster craft and daft, 4 dead deal pissell, crappy kaftans, sh*tty slinky, katcher p*sherwashers.....ohh and of course.....4 dead deal shat nav and bawbuster nviro****....

"sometimes we have so many products, we cant fit them on tv"

YOU WISH.....:18::18::18::18:

I really do wonder what steve would have thought of this garbage, he was a true entertainer and offered superb products at great prices....I really do miss him, may he rest in peace.

Dont know a bout Friday, but todays Craft went off at 2.45 should have been a 2 hr prog,not that I wanted anything it was boring anyway, but bit strange.

I agree very strange, advertised as 2 hours but over in 1, part of hour CD's then pick of the week. i had set to record, so i could whizz through, but glad I caught the end so didn't record the balloon trip.

I thought Pick of the Week was on C&C at 4, it was when I had Sky (I'm now on freeview only)

I went to the craft show in cardiff on Thursday (it's the one that will be at the NEC next weekend).
I was chatting to Nigel who designs all the Craft Creation + CD Roms and he sold me a brand new CD that was due to be launched today on IW. I was very disappointed that todays show featured Gwyneth and not Nigel. Wonder what's happened?

......"I really do wonder what steve would have thought of this garbage, he was a true entertainer and offered superb products at great prices....I really do miss him, may he rest in peace....."[/QUOTE]

Hi Haggismuncher. If lovely Steve was still here, bless him, I doubt Ideal World would be in the state they are in now.

I very rarely watch IW now. Haven't ordered anything for a very, very long time. Which is sad, as I used to watch and buy things from IW. Steve really cared about us and the products.

I also miss him.
R.I.P. Steve x

Hey all. When you say Steve, do you mean Watters? Did he used to be in charge in the good old days? Rich

I understand that he was a director for many years and made a massive and positive contribution to ideal world, as well as their customers.

A man with a decent reputation unlike the current mob.

I have not ordered anything from this channel for over a year as its the same old same old tack day after day, week after week, month after month.

I used to be a regular shopper due to their varied products and value for money......but no longer, its really rather sad, its went to rack and ruin.

We can only hope that someone from IW actually reads the comments we leave here. Things are so bad that they really wouldn't be missed if they went under but I do feel sorry for the presenters. It must be soul destroying to have to present the same rubbish over and over and see how far things have fallen. They are all natural and I prefer them to the hard selling you see on other channels.

We can only hope that someone from IW actually reads the comments we leave here. Things are so bad that they really wouldn't be missed if they went under but I do feel sorry for the presenters. It must be soul destroying to have to present the same rubbish over and over and see how far things have fallen. They are all natural and I prefer them to the hard selling you see on other channels.

My heart also goes out to the people behind the camera.
Must be terrible going to work everyday and expecting to find that they no longer have a job.

Morale must be extremely low and with the lack of vendors prepared to do business with IW; well can anyone see how anyone can dig them out of this black hole? I know I can't!

Heart breaking.

All of the staff including presenters, production crew and buying etc must
well pi**ed of and fearful for the future. How long will it be until their current limited suppliers walk as well.

As for a rescue package, I think their only option would be to sell or be bought at a POTD, 4 day deal, blockbuster price...:53::53::53:

Latest posts

Back