Cook's Essentials TSV 13/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet it's got "phenolic handles" - in other words plastic handles - how very innovative.

Phenolic handles are not plastic. Phenolic resin handles stay cool when used on the hob and can be used in an oven up to 350 degrees F. Precisely why they highlight the fact that the handles are phenolic.

Last edited:
Cook's Essentials Colour Smart 4 Piece Stainless Steel Pan Set
Item Number: 804888
QVC Price £76.00
Today's Special Value Price £62.94
P&P £7.95

A collection comprising the four essential non-stick pots and pans that are must-haves for every kitchen, including an open saucepan, a covered saucepan, a covered casserole pot and an everyday pan. Cook up a storm with this set from Cook's Essentials, you can do anything from stewing, boiling, frying, braising to baking and more.

Hard-wearing design - the Colour Smart coating is non-stick which helps food to cook quicker and more evenly and as is so durable you can use metal, nylon and wooden utensils when cooking and serving. You can even take your food from the hob to the oven so you don't have to mess around with decanting into other dishes.

Oven safe up to 240C
Dishwasher safe, however hand washing is recommended
Suitable for all hob types including induction

Colour options:

Black
Copper
Purple
Red

Contains:

1 x 3.4L saucepan with lid (18cm)
1 x 5.7L casserole pot with lid (24cm)
1 x 1.8L everyday pan/frying pan (casserole lid fits this pan also) (24cm)
1 x 1.3L saucepan (14cm)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804888

I was watching early this morning, and the male guest presenter had just cooked a steamed sponge pudding (must admit it did look nice!) - he asked Jill H. why she hadn't sampled it, and she replied "is it OK to do that?" When he said yes, she replied that she waited to be asked before eating what had been cooked (she then gave a little smile at the camera when she said it). I wonder who she might have been having a wee 'dig' at? Could it be Charlie, the human waste disposal unit?

Latest posts

Back