Flora Mare Maritime Skincare TSV 14/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flora Mare

I've used Liz Earle for the past twenty years but have watched a few presentations of Flora Mare and read the reviews and would like to try the range for a change. I've got the arse on with Liz. Earle anyway because they didn't put the last TSV on easy pay -hahaha! Anyway I digress- I read somewhere that Flora Mare has a TSV soon- does anyone know when it is? Thanks!

I have used a few of their products, day serum, tinted moisturiser and an eye product which is like touché eclat. Happy with all of them, the serum is very light and on hot days is great. Not expensive but quite nice products. I have quite sensitive skin but it's been fine with Flora.

I have used a few of their products, day serum, tinted moisturiser and an eye product which is like touché eclat. Happy with all of them, the serum is very light and on hot days is great. Not expensive but quite nice products. I have quite sensitive skin but it's been fine with Flora.

Thanks, I might give it a go- depending on what's in it- and of course price!

Although the links above only take you to a QVC page saying "Sold Out", the set appears in the search list. It's £36.98 but you can't click on it to see how much P&P is - probably £4.95?

Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 11.42.32.jpg

Looks like a good buy, I just wish hand cream was dropped from sets I've got the stuff coming out my ears !

Looks like a good buy, I just wish hand cream was dropped from sets I've got the stuff coming out my ears !

Same here, even though I use it regularly. Every set I buy seems to have it in. The one in the TSV is 100ml too.

I heard that Flora Mare hand Cream is very good, having said this I’ve tried the face cream and found it greasy, perhaps it may suit drier skins.

I like the hand cream but even better is the over-night hand cream in the white tube; to use overnight ofcourse. I can use it even on chapped broken skin without it stinging.

Tempted, tempted, but I'm sure there's a Decleor TSV coming up so I might wait. Money back guarantee might be useful though, just to try, you know, no quibble, or will I get "the letter". He he he he he he.

CC

Tempted to try this but can't access it on Q website

Just checked and it's still not on the website- leaving it a bit late aren't they? If they're scared they might sell out ( only a handful of airings tomorrow) then what the point in the first place?

It could be as mundane as their website not working correctly...!

It has happened before that a TSV has gone live with the TSV unable to be ordered on the website.

If you can bear to look at the blogs, there is a great picture of this TSV on Charlie Brook's blog this week. It's also on Debbie's blog...

It contains the Ocean Elixir 50ml, Day and Night Cream (1 tub) 100ml, Eye cream, Hand cream and a nail file

Flora Mare 4 Piece Anti-Ageing Heroes Skincare Collection
Item no211766
QVC Price £57.00
Today's Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece skincare set includes the Day & Night Cream and Eye Cream; both in full sizes, plus the hydrating Ocean Elixir serum, and Hand Cream. Formulated using innovative ingredients sourced from maritime plants and the sea, this collection by Flora Mare will help diminish the signs of ageing and leave your skin looking and feeling smoother and intensely moisturised.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Contains:
1 x Day & Night Cream (100ml; full size) - an intense, moisturising cream with a combination of maritime plant ingredients from Brittany, and plant lipids from argan, apricot kernel, aster maritima, avocado, almond and olives
1 x Eye Cream (30ml; full size) - this fragrance-free eye cream gives intensive care to the sensitive skin around the eyes and contains a combination of maritime ingredients, including inter alia and Tonikelp
1 x Ocean Elixir (50ml; supersize) - this serum is designed to deliver instant hydration to your skin to leave it feeling soft and looking radiant. Rich in highly-concentrated minerals and trace elements (such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese)
1 x Hand Cream (100ml; full size) - designed to moisturise your skin and provide long-lasting intensive care

http://www.qvcuk.com/Flora-Mare-4-P...ection.product.211766.html?productId=13367020

Auto Delivery Option every 60 days
http://www.qvcuk.com/Flora-Mare-4-P...ection.product.216575.html?productId=13400133

Flora Mare 4 Piece Anti-Ageing Heroes Skincare Collection
Item no211766
QVC Price £57.00
Today's Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece skincare set includes the Day & Night Cream and Eye Cream; both in full sizes, plus the hydrating Ocean Elixir serum, and Hand Cream. Formulated using innovative ingredients sourced from maritime plants and the sea, this collection by Flora Mare will help diminish the signs of ageing and leave your skin looking and feeling smoother and intensely moisturised.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Contains:
1 x Day & Night Cream (100ml; full size) - an intense, moisturising cream with a combination of maritime plant ingredients from Brittany, and plant lipids from argan, apricot kernel, aster maritima, avocado, almond and olives
1 x Eye Cream (30ml; full size) - this fragrance-free eye cream gives intensive care to the sensitive skin around the eyes and contains a combination of maritime ingredients, including inter alia and Tonikelp
1 x Ocean Elixir (50ml; supersize) - this serum is designed to deliver instant hydration to your skin to leave it feeling soft and looking radiant. Rich in highly-concentrated minerals and trace elements (such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese)
1 x Hand Cream (100ml; full size) - designed to moisturise your skin and provide long-lasting intensive care

http://www.qvcuk.com/Flora-Mare-4-P...ection.product.211766.html?productId=13367020

Auto Delivery Option every 60 days
http://www.qvcuk.com/Flora-Mare-4-P...ection.product.216575.html?productId=13400133

QVC do make me laugh - this is the equivalent of the people emailing an office in Wales requesting an english road sign be translated into welsh... they got a welsh out of office message and painted that on the road.

Inter alia means "among other things" and is primarily these days used as a legal term. QVC clearly think it's an ingredient. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back