Quality control!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Just received a pair of Carole Hochman PJ`s that were a special price I think it was not reduced There was a card in with them saying this garment had been opened as part of the quality control procedures selected at random I wouldn`t have thought they had been opened apart from the creasing... tissue paper packed as normal I`ve never had this before as I have returned foul smelling items etc. where it was very evident they were returns!

Yes I've had packages from Q resealed with dark blue and gold "security" or "quality" tape. At least you can have some confidence that the contents will be okay. Anthony Heywood used to be in a Q advert showing how a parcel was taken at random from those for despatch for "quality control" purposes. (He did a drop test as well...but not one chucking the parcel over a fence and leaving it in the rain for 8 hours!).

Yes I've had packages from Q resealed with dark blue and gold "security" or "quality" tape. At least you can have some confidence that the contents will be okay. Anthony Heywood used to be in a Q advert showing how a parcel was taken at random from those for despatch for "quality control" purposes. (He did a drop test as well...but not one chucking the parcel over a fence and leaving it in the rain for 8 hours!).

No different tape just the card and it was a self sticking bag that tore slightly when I tried to open it gently without ripping in case I needed to return it ...It actually made me think the card had been put in at the initial packing stage .... yes I remember that quality promo now !!

Latest posts

Back