Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yesilkedi

Registered Shopper
12 days ago I ordered a treadmill from Ideal World, it arrived 4 days later. Unfortunately we decided it wasn't for us so I phoned for advice regarding returning. It was picked up 2 days later, last Wednesday, and today I received an email saying the refund had been made to my bank account. Now if a company that may be considered inferior to QVC can deal with a refund quickly and efficiently why can't QVC?

IW isn't inferior, infact it's superior. QVC poach many products from IW and copy a lot of what they do, their auto delivery is far more superior, as well as cheaper and their beauty is fantastic at good prices with good reviews. When you buy something, if a part is missing or broken you email them and they send you the part out, not like QVC when you have to send the whole lot back. People may say but QVC is a free phone number but it isn't, you pay extra p&p for it. When I closed my QVC account over two years ago I started shopping mainly from IW and the Internet, I know I take the mick out of IW, but in all honesty, if you had a check list of what you want out of a shopping channel, IW ticks all the boxes, can't say the same for QVC.

I'm just adding I do all my ordering and queries on the Internet, I never ring, IW are coming up to 16 years old and did it all through sales, they don't have a big global American company behind them.

Last edited:
Yes I'm rapidly coming round to the same conclusion Shopperholic. I am very pleased with my 3 for £35 tops I received yesterday from IW, I will now be looking to shopping more with them. I have to say the CS lady I spoke to was polite and very helpful.

Yes I'm rapidly coming round to the same conclusion Shopperholic. I am very pleased with my 3 for £35 tops I received yesterday from IW, I will now be looking to shopping more with them. I have to say the CS lady I spoke to was polite and very helpful.

I got those tops too, I love mine. If you like cleansers, splash out a whole £10 p&p included for the two 200ml cleansers by Elizabeth Grant they're the best I've ever used, I know it sounds daft because of the price but they really are. It says on the back use cotton wool or a cloth to remove but you can just rub some on your face, splash some warm water to lather it up, then wash it off with warm water and pat dry, hand on heart it's amazing, also the Elizabeth Grant foot cream is brilliant too, if you love camphor you'll love this, it sinks in leaving your feet refreshed with no residue but wait for it.......it'll break the bank at two 100ml for £7 p&p included. :mysmilie_17: Needless to say I went on auto delivery for that.

I had a screw missing.

Not me, but on a piece of gardening machinery from IW.

I told them about it, and they sent me a new screw.

Not the usual QVC nonsense about returning the whole item (which was very heavy) and then waiting ages for a new one, all for the sake of 1 screw.

Latest posts

Back