Poor JF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh yes! Thanks for mentioning it as I turned over just in time to hear about this amazing item called an umbrella which, JF said ... wait for it ... stops you getting wet!

Oh yes! Thanks for mentioning it as I turned over just in time to hear about this amazing item called an umbrella which, JF said ... wait for it ... stops you getting wet!

:giggle::giggle: wow the best invention since the wheel. I can't believe no he has come up with this before:mysmilie_14:

:giggle::giggle: wow the best invention since the wheel. I can't believe no he has come up with this before:mysmilie_14:

Yes! Fantastic, isn't it? I have a few of these umbrella things in my hall but never thought of using them to stop me getting wet! Can't wait to try one next time it rains.

Last week she only did one hour when she was in and looks like it is the same this week, she just did LG hour and was supposed to be doing Decleor now but isn't! Something is going on!!

Last week she only did one hour when she was in and looks like it is the same this week, she just did LG hour and was supposed to be doing Decleor now but isn't! Something is going on!!

Usually when Jill is working, it's full-on (and a nightmare if you prefer to avoid her hours).

I hope she's not ill.

Oooh I love a mystery. Seriously though something must be wrong - she's barely been on air

I'm having veneers fitted soon. I'm expecting to speak differently for a while but unfortunately i won't be able to do an hour here and there. Am taking time off unpaid (4 sessions max) and back at work 6 hours a day in between. Well that's the plan.

Hope all goes well, miaandmum.

I'm having veneers fitted soon. I'm expecting to speak differently for a while but unfortunately i won't be able to do an hour here and there. Am taking time off unpaid (4 sessions max) and back at work 6 hours a day in between. Well that's the plan.

It its true (brace), and not professing to know of such things, but why would she be wearing a brace at her age ?.... isn't 50 a bit late to start straightening teeth ? Reminds me of an old uncle who had new dentures at age 80, and was worried he wouldn't get his money's worth as he would wear out before his 'teeth' !

It its true (brace), and not professing to know of such things, but why would she be wearing a brace at her age ?.... isn't 50 a bit late to start straightening teeth ? Reminds me of an old uncle who had new dentures at age 80, and was worried he wouldn't get his money's worth as he would wear out before his 'teeth' !

If it was good enough for Tom Cruise...

Latest posts

Back