Peony flowers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sometimes they use the post office, other times a courier, but I don't think they provide tracking.
You could always ring Peony themselves in Shropshire.

The TSV and vase were despatched yesterday so I was wondering when to expect delivery. Looks like it might be next week,especially if they come RM.

The dispatch date QVC give you is often an estimate.
Often, I find with Peony, the flowers arrive before QVC send you the dispatch date, so they could arrive any day now.
I hope you enjoy them, I have many Peony arrangements and have been to their factory outlet in Ruckley, Shropshire - massive stunning displays !

My flowers and vase have just been delivered by RM.
They seem very good quality and look lovely in the vase but will take getting used to as we've never had faux before. We always buy fresh flowers every week.

OMG! Maybe some villain has intercepted the package and made off with the fake flaaaaaaaaahs?

For anyone going to Eastbourne, I popped in to this shop in terminus road. Has loads of flaaaaaaaaahs.

http://secretgardeneb.co.uk/

I might be going to Eastbourne this weekend as I'm planning to drive down to the Seven Sisters country park and have dinner at Saltmarsh Farmhouse. Might drive into Eastbourne to see how it's changed since I lived there years ago. I always used to like C&H Fabrics as they had a coffee shop there and they did good deals on tea and scones. Hope it's still there. Can't see myself buying any flaaaaaahs though.

Mine arrived on Thursday, by Royal Mail, glad I went for them and have managed to find a great case at home for them, have been toying with buying the vase they showed them with but it is now on waitlist so may not bother now, I think they are good value compared to some faux flowers I have seen on the DHS. I don't think I will have winter collection though, I just don't fancy that, pine cones etc

Mine came yesterday by Royal Mail, very quick compared to previous Peony bunches which have usually taken two to three weeks.
Really like them. I got a lovely big, heavy glass vase from TK Maxx the other week for £12 & it's perfect for this bunch. TK had a great selection of vases for the £10-£12 mark.

Mine arrived Friday & am very pleased with them.I have paid a lot more for arrangements from Bloom & although very nice these Peony are not inferior.I have seen some fake flowers in shops & the colours are too lurid & they look distinctly fake.These are subtle & realistic otherwise I would not give house room to fake flowers.

I agree that they usually take upwards of a couple of weeks, as I think some come direct from Shropshire, and some from Q, so I always check to see whether it's 3-5 days in which case I know Q deliver, or if 5-7 then I know they're coming from Peony direct - they're always lovely, I must admit that there have been a couple which have failed to impress me. I used to buy fresh flowers every week, sometimes depending on the flowers I choose every 2 weeks.

I love flowers, but I loathe chrysants can't stand them, as they smell and look like funeral flowers to me, and I've told everyone when I depart I want white lillies which I've always loved both to look at and to smell.

Peony need to bring in some new 'flowers' though - love them.

i did not like the bouquet. the petals were very frayed on mine and strings of glue put me off.

I was at Saville Gardens near Windsor on Saturday, they had some really nice flaaaaars made by a company called Floralsilk. The prices were quite reasonable too

florasilk are ver very good. peony is touch and go. i have some that are adorable and then i get something i really dont like nature of the beast

I agree that they usually take upwards of a couple of weeks, as I think some come direct from Shropshire, and some from Q, so I always check to see whether it's 3-5 days in which case I know Q deliver, or if 5-7 then I know they're coming from Peony direct - they're always lovely, I must admit that there have been a couple which have failed to impress me. I used to buy fresh flowers every week, sometimes depending on the flowers I choose every 2 weeks.

I love flowers, but I loathe chrysants can't stand them, as they smell and look like funeral flowers to me, and I've told everyone when I depart I want white lillies which I've always loved both to look at and to smell.Peony need to bring in some new 'flowers' though - love them.

We're all different aren't we. I've told my nearest and dearest the exact opposite ! I cant bear the smell of lilies, so haunting will be on the cards if they're at my funeral ! If I get the odd stem in a bouquet they are transferred to a vase outside - and their stamens are positively toxic !

Latest posts

Back