PDA

View Full Version : Leonie on Hochanda

murgatroyd
17-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?

Finsnan
17-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?

I think Dawn Bibby is on the Craft Channel with Debbie and Julian.

Flying Pigs
17-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Dawn has been on TCC since the beginning and Dawn Wheeler is on TCC now as well.Anna Griffin on TCC too.

Turandot
17-02-2016, 02:29 PM
I think they are gradually getting their act together ,at least in no longer looks like its filmed in a shed.

reanebeanie
17-02-2016, 03:22 PM
I am really pleased to see Leonie on Hochanda, I really like her, if you read this Leonie, great to see you back on our screens again.

craftman
19-02-2016, 11:07 PM
I really like Leonie and I love her giggling, she's just like that in 'real life' off screen. I'm glad to see her back on TV.

Anna_Key
01-03-2016, 04:30 PM
I really enjoyed watching Leonie with Arty Farty Carol yesterday. Funny, relaxed with time to demonstrate and NO hard sell. A total pleasure to watch.

London
19-02-2017, 07:23 AM

She has now, how prophetic :mysmilie_17:

pyjama princess
19-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Dawn will be representing a company she's now working with - I think it's called Craft Buddy but will have to check that over on the craft telly forum.

scaryspice
24-02-2017, 06:37 PM
Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?Dawn Bibby will be presenting her new range on Hochanda very soon!