Lisa Snowdon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
14 out of 39 items not on clearance or last clicks does not mean a successful line to me. Never been fussed on this range, always seemed overpriced for what you get, flimsy.

Oh, they've all had a go ! from Lulu to Anne Diamond, and others who are soooo far down the sleb list I can't recall their names.

When I first came to Q one of the 'old' fashion designers, Zondra Rhodes brought a range of jewellery out, and I bought a 9ct gold ring with small emeralds in one of her distinctive designs - still have it in the original packaging; but at least she could be considered as someone memorable rather than Lisa Snowdon or maniacally grinning Andrex McLean !

And yet if the trailers etc are to be believed they are renewing the contract with both of these ladies - I fully expected to see them come to a natural end and not being renewed as they seem to be in clearance all the time and the reviews are not good.

I remember Z R's having a handbag range a couple of years ago because there was one in particular I was keen on but the reviews regarding the quality were bad and it was far too expensive to take a chance

I don't mind a bit of EEke but it is getting beyond a joke - I think it must be to keep Ali K in work - but it takes up far too much of the jewellery output.

Well over £100 reduced price for gold plated ring with teeny tiny diamonds he `Not keen on any of the designs ..why do they think we think third rate so called celebs can do a jewelry range or any other range for that matter!!

14 out of 39 items not on clearance or last clicks does not mean a successful line to me. Never been fussed on this range, always seemed overpriced for what you get, flimsy.

I am not keen on her or her line of jewellery . I don't know why Dale drools over her:thinking:
Her jewellery , almost all are of silver and the diamonds(if you can call them that) are around 0.1 carat.
There is one of her rings with 70 diamonds in it and , wait for it....the total diamond weight: 0.0075 carat !!! It is priced at £197 + £ 4.95 P&P:mysmilie_466:

I am not keen on her or her line of jewellery . I don't know why Dale drools over her:thinking:
Her jewellery , almost all are of silver and the diamonds(if you can call them that) are around 0.1 carat.
There is one of her rings with 70 diamonds in it and , wait for it....the total diamond weight: 0.0075 carat !!! It is priced at £197 + £ 4.95 P&P:mysmilie_466:
Dale must see what George Clooney saw (and what we all saw at the BCC show):mysmilie_11:

HomeForumLive ChannelsQVC Breast Cancer Care Event 2/10/15 Items & Chat! From post no 66

Not a link but at least you can do a search

JR years ago at BCC wore a very revealing dress too. Not the right time to flaunt ample décolletage, one night out of 365 could have been resisted.

I am not keen on LS or her jewellery, and her promo tape have me running for the mute button as does LG/ Peter Kingsley/ and the Gatineau spiel... I'm sure there are more just can't remember atm.

Perhaps someone can do a link to the posts - most were disgusted the way she let them all hang out considering that most of the other ladies had had to have them removed.

Her dress was down to her navel and up to her belly button.

I remember I was one of us who thought it was a bit insensitive . They forgot what the occasion was in aid of....the last thing someone who has lost a breast/breasts is to see someone else flaunting theirs!!

Latest posts

Back