Tarte One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tarte Lipsurgence Lip Gloss Trio
Item Number: 208997
QVC Price £27.50
One Time Only Price £22.92
P&P £2.95

A trio of vanilla flavored Lipsurgence lip glosses which impart natural-looking colour to enhance your complexion while drenching lips in a non-sticky formula infused with vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and flower extract. These highly wearable shades are perfect for keeping in your handbag for a quick touch up.

Contains:

1x LipSurgence lip gloss Blushing Bride (8ml) - mauve pink
1x LipSurgence lip gloss Flush (8ml) - berry rose
1x LipSurgence lip gloss Blissful (8ml) - warm peach

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208997

tarte Lipsurgence Power Pigment Trio
Item Number: 209742
QVC Price £32.50
One Time Only Price £26.64
P&P £2.95

2 Easy Pay instalments of £13.32, plus P&P

A trio of Tarte's LipSurgence power pigments: the sleek, slimmer version of their beloved lip tints that delivers bold colour and a burst of moisture in a twist-up, precision lip pencil. Offering full, creamy cover in a convenient bag-friendly size, this on-the-go pencil allows you to seamlessly define and enhance your pout.

Contains:

1 x LipSurgence power pigment in Exposed (1g) - nude pink
1 x LipSurgence power pigment in Tipsy (1g) - coral
1 x LipSurgence power pigment in Blushing Bride (1g) - a plummy rose

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209742

I gave in. Lipsurgence. My justification is that I don't have nearly as many lipsticks as eyeshadows. I am not actually buying my justification - but it didn't stop me buying the lipsticks ;)

TARTE MARACUJA CREASELESS CONCEALER AND AMAZONIAN CLAY FINISHING POWDER - OTO
QVC Price: £30.00
One Time Only Price :
£24.48
P&P: £3.95
This must-have set includes the Maracuja Creaseless Concealer and Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder to help cover undereye circles, blemishes or any other skin imperfections. Let this Tarte duo work over-time to ensure you look flawless all day.

Contains:
1 x Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (8g) - infused with hydrating maracuja oil and balancing Amazonian clay. In a choice of Fair, Light, Light-Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep
1 x Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder (9g) - infused with hydrating maracuja oil and balancing Amazonian clay
How to use:
Using a concealer brush (not included), apply the Maracuja Creaseless Concealer under eyes in an upside down triangle formation to help naturally brighten the undereye area and offset the look of dark circles
To camouflage spots or imperfections, apply a thin layer of concealer after your foundation and gently blend until full and even coverage is achieved
Then, with a fluffy brush, sweep the Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder to set your make-up
http://www.qvcuk.com/tarte-Maracuja...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-213712

Love this finishing powder - just ordered mine :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

Ah! I missed out on this! And I had been thinking about buying the finishing powder, oh well, never mind! ��

There'll be a couple of them on ebay in a couple of days :mysmilie_17: no doubt.

They might well be on eBay soon, but I bet they will still cheaper on QVC full price.
Tarte seems to fetch silly prices on eBay, but people are paying it !
I have been looking at shipping some Tarte across from USA and by the time you've paid extra taxes and duties, I'm afraid to say that QVC are much cheaper, especially if you can get a collection of items.

Sad but true! If you can hang on until the initial feeding frenzy for a new item has passed; I'd recommend saving a search for the item you want and sign up for email alerts when said item is listed. There's always the chance that someone will list an auction or a buy it now listing that ends at 9am on a Tuesday or just doesn't attract much interest.

The other problem with buying on eBay, is knowing whether or not it's genuine.
I'd hate to spend all that money for cosmetics for it to be fake and skin damaging - I spend money on cosmetics for the good it does my skin, some have reported skin reactions for seriously bad fakes - sometimes, it's just not worth the risk !

The newer the item the least likely it will be fake. For example I looked out on eBay a few days after the bumper blockbuster collection was on Q, for the 2 items I actually wanted.

I agree, you can see that people have bought a large kit on QVC and split it up on eBay to sell separately - these sales I would trust as you can see where their stock is from.
I have now bought that kit for the eye cream and mascara and will sell what I don't need on eBay.
I am looking for an eyelid primer, which is not available in the uk, but am also interested in the new lip balm coming out in a week in USA and a pressed finishing powder - I have no choice but to get it from USA either Sephoria ( duty paid at sale) or Tarte where you get charged this end.
It is amazing to think that QVC are actually cheaper - just wished they stocked more with guaranteed availability - they do often sell out and it's out of stock for ages !

Latest posts

Back