Lenovo Yoga 500 14” Convertible Laptop TSV 20/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lenovo Yoga 500 14" Touchscreen Laptop with AMD A8 Processor 8GB RAM & 1TB HDD
Item Number: 507768
QVC Price: £449.00
Today's Special Value Price £389.94
P&P £9.95

This versatile, convertible laptop features a 360 degree flip design, allowing you to rotate from laptop mode through to tablet mode seamlessly; with a powerful AMD A8 processor, a generous 8GB RAM, a 10-point multi-touch screen and a substantial hard drive for all your pictures, music and more. Portable and perfect for everyday use, the Yoga 500 from Lenovo is the easy way to work and play on the go.

Multimode design - with the Yoga 500, you can easily switch between four modes to suit your needs. It's designed to rotate through 360 degrees, so you can use it in laptop, tent, stand and tablet modes.

Great for on-the-go - thanks to its portable, lightweight design, the Yoga 500 is incredibly easy to take with you wherever you're headed. It measures just 21.5mm when closed and weighs a mere 1.8kg.

Quad-core processing - powered by a Quad-core AMD A8 processor and 8GB of RAM, the Yoga 500 is ready to handle all of your everyday computing needs, and can multitask between several open applications with ease.

Multimedia experience - the Yoga 500 features a 14" HD touch screen that will deliver bright visuals for outstanding performance, while the stereo speakers and Dolby DS1.0 certification deliver excellent audio. So whether you're listening to an audiobook or watching a blockbuster movie, the experience will be a superb one.

Plenty of storage - thanks to a large integrated 1TB hard drive, the Yoga 500 has lots of room to store vast amounts of documents, videos, music and other files.

Intuitive software - Yoga Harmony software learns from the way you use your Yoga to optimise settings, providing shortcuts to your favourite apps and recommending new apps to try, so you get more from your laptop.

Great connectivity - the integrated HD webcam and built-in mic make video calls easy, plus the multi-in 1 card reader is ideal for photos and other content. A USB 3.0 port makes transferring data simple, and with the HDMI connection you can connect to a big screen TV to show true 1080p resolution and enjoy a superb cinematic experience (1080p TV required and HDMI cable not supplied).

10-Point Multitouch 14" HD Display - use simple, intuitive gestures; scroll, zoom, and rotate - optimized for Windows 10
An ergonomically designed AccuType keyboard with a backlit keyboard for ease of use on low-light conditions
Integrated stereo speakers deliver rich Dolby Digital sound, ideal for movies and music
Wi-fi and BT-enabled to make surfing the web, shopping super-fast

What’s in the box?

Lenovo Yoga 500 Touchscreen Laptop
AC power adapter
User Documentation

Colours available:

Black
White
Red

Technical specifications:

Operating system: Windows 10 (64 bit)
Processor: Quad-core AMD A8-7410 (2.2GHz to 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost)
Memory (RAM): 8GB RAM
Hard drive: 1TB
Graphics: shared
Screen size: 14"
Touchscreen: 10 Point Multi-Touch
Screen resolution: HD 1366 x 768 anti-glare
Wireless networking - Wi-Fi- 802.11ac
Bluetooth enabled: Yes
Camera (front-facing): 720p HD camera
Optical drive: No
Keyboard: AccuType keyboard with Multi gesture trackpad
Battery life: up to 4 hours (depending on use)
Dimensions (h x w x d): 2.15cm x 34cm x 23.5cm (0.8" x 13.3" x 9.25")
Weight: 1.8kg

Input/output

2 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
3.5mm jack
1 x HDMI
1 x RJ-45
Microphone

Direct despatch: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only

Behind the brand
Lenovo is one of the largest manufacturers of personal computers and makes some of the world's most innovative PCs, including the renowned ThinkPad notebook, as well as products carrying the ThinkCentre, ThinkStation, ThinkServer, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad sub-brands.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.507768

Im looking for a new lap top.This looks small and I already have the I Pad.i really miss windows though.I don't use the IPad to its full potential ,too many apps to download and not too many free ones.

Im looking for a new lap top.This looks small and I already have the I Pad.i really miss windows though.I don't use the IPad to its full potential ,too many apps to download and not too many free ones.

The iPad it great for quick access to internet sites but useless for actually working at anything, then you really need a laptop or desktop.

Latest posts

Back