Today, it's the sizing that written down incorrectly!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just watched a bit of a "fashion" hour, with Claire Sutton flogging bits of polyester. She's reading from a card and the puzzled look on her face, the creased forehead and the "er, er, oh, it says here...." starts, and she's querying what's written on the card. Will this channel never sort itself out with colours and sizings? Even when it's written down on a card for the presenter to read from there's still a query - this time it appears to be over the sizing!! They obviously do little or no prep. beforehand.....and it shows.

Just watched a bit of a "fashion" hour, with Claire Sutton flogging bits of polyester. She's reading from a card and the puzzled look on her face, the creased forehead and the "er, er, oh, it says here...." starts, and she's querying what's written on the card. Will this channel never sort itself out with colours and sizings? Even when it's written down on a card for the presenter to read from there's still a query - this time it appears to be over the sizing!! They obviously do little or no prep. beforehand.....and it shows.

It was same yesterday when Julia was doing fashion hour!

Very professional aren`t they? .... Someone is getting money for old rope and not doing their job properly ....if I was a presenter I`d be checking that everything was in order before going on air as its them who look inept for all to see !! As its been going on for years it must be deemed acceptable by the big bosses .... or do they never watch?

Makes them look like a bunch of amateurs, IMO. It is just so basic - you wouldn't do a work presentation without checking your facts first, and yet they think it's acceptable to appear on telly dithering and dothering around.

Very professional aren`t they? .... Someone is getting money for old rope and not doing their job properly ....if I was a presenter I`d be checking that everything was in order before going on air as its them who look inept for all to see !! As its been going on for years it must be deemed acceptable by the big bosses .... or do they never watch?

I think it's the product people behind the scenes - they are hopeless! They don't bother to get half the details in the first place, let alone communicate it. The website is woefully bad for incomplete and incorrect details and if you call to query anything, the poor CS ladies on the phone have no information either, just the wrong information on the website. They sometimes say they'll check and get back to you but either don't, or call back with the same (wrong) information.

I've said this before, but if I was an old hand like Julia, and appearing on air continually with duff information, then I sure as hell would give someone a blasting once I was off air, to make sure it never happened again. Perhaps those manning behind the scenes at Q Towers are a succession of work placement students, or cheap labour by those that don't speak English - hence the cock up re colours !

I got annoyed today watching Chloe doing a fashion hour, she was hopeless with the sizing ... she just kept repeating to look on the website or ring customers services. :mysmilie_10:

I feel very sorry for callcentre people when they are not kept in the loop: as a phone operator they are the first port of call and as people can't vent their anger at a TV presenter on screen, they will have a go at the person who answers the phone. Similar thing was happening this morning, Little Girl voice Claire kept on saying, "just speak to the call centre, oh yes, just speak to the call centre and they will sort you out". I bet the call centre could strangle the presenters sometimes. And looking on the ruddy website is no use if the info. isn't ON the ruddy website. How long have this channel been broadcasting? You'd think they would be able to get a few people in the background who know what they are doing, wouldn't you? Everyone makes errors, but this is now just another every-day occurrence at Q and it's so unprofessional IMO.

I got annoyed today watching Chloe doing a fashion hour, she was hopeless with the sizing ... she just kept repeating to look on the website or ring customers services. :mysmilie_10:

I don't shop with QVC anymore H as you know, but why don't they run the sizing continually across the bottom, oh no, wait, wait it's QVC forget I said that.

Exactly. They could address the problem if they wanted to, but all they worry about is giving the presenters the means to twerp or twat or whatever it is, on-screen - tough cheddar on a TV viewer who actually wants the information to make an informed purchase. I like to have a look at what they are flogging, but like you I am not sorry I don't buy from them anymore, as in my view their attitude towards potential customers is the pits.
I don't shop with QVC anymore H as you know, but why don't they run the sizing continually across the bottom, oh no, wait, wait it's QVC forget I said that.

Exactly. They could address the problem if they wanted to, but all they worry about is giving the presenters the means to twerp or twat or whatever it is, on-screen - tough cheddar on a TV viewer who actually wants the information to make an informed purchase. I like to have a look at what they are flogging, but like you I am not sorry I don't buy from them anymore, as in my view their attitude towards potential customers is the pits.

Couldn't agree more, they may as well have a neon dollar sign flashing in the background because let's face it, that's all they care about, and it shows.

Latest posts

Back