Fashion by Together TSV 15/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fashion by Together Crinkle Tunic with Lace Crochet Detail
Item Number: 157559
QVC Price £40.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.94
P&P £3.95

A crinkle-fabric tunic top from Fashion by Together featuring an all-over print, a pretty cotton crochet trim around the V-neckline, a full-lined bodice, and button-up cuffs. With its stylish print and lovely neckline detail this top offers everything you need to create a stylish look for any occasion.

The prettiest prints - in three wonderful choices created especially for QVC UK. The Butterfly option features butterflies in shades of blush on a white background; the Floral option boasts shades of mint with yellow and coral, and the Navy Multi option has an abstract floral print in navy blue and white.

Easy care and flattering - this tunic top has a great shape that flares out toward the hemline and falls around the hips, skimming down the body and flattering your figure. Stylish and easily laundered - no need for ironing! - this top will make a great addition to any wardrobe.

Wear your own way - team with palazzo pants, a loosely tailored jacket and wedges to create the chicest of lunch date looks. Then team with slim-fitting jeans, co-ordinating heels and top off with red lipstick for a bold dressed-up look. What's more there's no need to worry about accessories as you can let these beautiful prints take centre stage.

Gathering at the shoulders
Long sleeves
Tunic top: 100% polyester georgette; trim: 100% cotton lace; lining: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Print options:

Blue Multi - with a navy blue lace trim
Butterfly - with an ivory lace trim
Floral - with an ivory lace trim

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 81.6cm (32.1"), S: 84.8cm (33.4"), M: 88.8cm (35"), L: 92.8cm (36.5"), XL: 97.6cm (38.4"), 2XL: 102.0cm (40.2"), 3XL: 106.8cm (42")
Length (all sizes): 75cm (29.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157559

Oh dear .....another smock top covered in flowers. The fabric is hand crinkled to give that smart creased up look we all love.

Last edited:
Very insipid colours. I am fed up of this shape too. Sorry Together but all your stuff is becoming a bit dejavu and predictable.

Just turned over to have a nose to see the model Catherine sporting the Quentin Crisp look.

Just editing to say I lasted thirty seconds, hearing JH say her regular "it really is!!" again and it's time to turn over.

Last edited:
Flowers lace and crinkle all in one garment. A triple whammy as far as I'm concerned. I used to buy this sort of thing from Per Una about 15 years ago.

Just awful. That stuff stretches eventually & goes really shapeless. Not that it has any to start with. Cheesecloth anyone?

QVC are so behind the times with fashion and understanding what we the viewers actually want. If it's not crinkle fabric it's a shark bite hemline or waterfall cardi. I am so over these looks. They do not flatter the figure.

In contrast ,some of the Marla Wynne items are great if a little expensive. I would pay a bit more for classic style.

Yuk, yuk and yuk. Don't know why I'm watching, haven't seen a single item I would wear. Loving 'Fat face' at the moment. Practical, wearable and casual in flattering colours and quality fabrics. I can wear their clothes anywhere and not look over dressed but still feel smart. Fed up of being told I can wear QVC clothes to the office...we don't all work in offices. While I'm on my high horse, we don't all have husbands, children and dogs either. We don't all go on holiday and we don't all have several bathrooms and a holiday home, not to mention a guest room. Glad to have this forum to vent!

Yuk, yuk and yuk. Don't know why I'm watching, haven't seen a single item I would wear. Loving 'Fat face' at the moment. Practical, wearable and casual in flattering colours and quality fabrics. I can wear their clothes anywhere and not look over dressed but still feel smart. Fed up of being told I can wear QVC clothes to the office...we don't all work in offices. While I'm on my high horse, we don't all have husbands, children and dogs either. We don't all go on holiday and we don't all have several bathrooms and a holiday home, not to mention a guest room. Glad to have this forum to vent!
I totally agree Huggies. I have non of the things you mention either.

I watched the launch last night and thought how samey it all was ...the lacey smocks remind me of baby doll PJ tops from my early teenage year and I`m in my mid 60`s now and that expensive thin long waterfall cardigan did nothing for the guest at all ...I`m sure I`ve seen their stuff in catalogues where they have much more choice or am I confusing them with another company!! Whats happened to normal tops that aren`t gathered and lacey!! I`m sure no matter what your size is you look larger in smocks made from crinkle fabrics!! At least the sharks weren`t biting for once!! Its quite funny really when you think ..every style QVC sells makes you look slimmer around the hips no matter what the shape or style!!

I watched the launch last night and thought how samey it all was ...the lacey smocks remind me of baby doll PJ tops from my early teenage year and I`m in my mid 60`s now and that expensive thin long waterfall cardigan did nothing for the guest at all ...I`m sure I`ve seen their stuff in catalogues where they have much more choice or am I confusing them with another company!! Whats happened to normal tops that aren`t gathered and lacey!! I`m sure no matter what your size is you look larger in smocks made from crinkle fabrics!! At least the sharks weren`t biting for once!! Its quite funny really when you think ..every style QVC sells makes you look slimmer around the hips no matter what the shape or style!!

You are right - they are in the Kaleidoscope catalogue - much nicer items there.

Is it just me or is everything very long, even on the models? Some of those tops would make a mini dress on me (oh for the days when I could wear a mini - sigh!)

Whilst I know nearly everyone in the world is taller than me but is the newish model Becky really representative of uK women. She is well over 6 foot and wears 6 inch heels and believe it if not some of the Q trousers are trailing on the ground.

It must be inner cities and London that killer heels are worn with trousers and leggings, cos sure as hell not where I live ! its normally trainers, ugg boots and flat shoes, - much more the demographic of their target audience I would have thought.

Check out the "new" range called C Wonder ........... more of the same old but even uglier if that possible !

AnotherTSV that didnt sell well.Catherine Huntley looked awful in the TSV colour she was wearing ,it clashed with her hair. In fact she looked a mess,white polyester trousers and red shoes. Usually she looks pretty smart.

AnotherTSV that didnt sell well.Catherine Huntley looked awful in the TSV colour she was wearing ,it clashed with her hair. In fact she looked a mess,white polyester trousers and red shoes. Usually she looks pretty smart.

The shoes were vile, and the trousers were horribly clingy as well as drapey.

Latest posts

Back