Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
Hi

Did anyone else buy this fab little set of 7 stud earrings? I think
this might be up there as one of my best QVC purchases. :D
I dont say that very often!
Cracking little set that has provided me with a whole earring wardrobe
for work. Nice quality, pretty, neat little earrings at a good price.

It sold out very quickly so others must have recognised a good buy when
they saw it!

Item 686813

it was good value but most of it was not to my taste so i resisted on this one.

My SIL recently bought these http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.685875 which are a similar look. She says they are good quality and versitile- unfortunately they are on waitlist, but at £13.63 for 5 pairs seem like really good value.

Hi bbelle,
I bought this set of earings which I agree are well made and great value IMO.I got them mainly for black agate and rose quartz pairs,but now I 'have' to buy even more jewellery to go with the other pairs.Hey ho!!!!!:

I got these too! A very versatile set of earrings, great for mix and match wear and good value too.

These look good too

My SIL recently bought these http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.685875 which are a similar look. She says they are good quality and versitile- unfortunately they are on waitlist, but at £13.63 for 5 pairs seem like really good value.

This looks a good set too. Thanks for sharing the info.
I think it was the lapis lazuli and the cloisonne that swung it for me as you dont see them often as studs. I have lapis and cloisonne necklaces and wanted really simple earrings to go with them.
I have the pearl set in today.
I love Gems of the Orient black agate and red cinnabar necklace but I will have to save up for that.

Hi Everyone, I'm fairly new to posting here, but been reading for a while.
I bought this TSV and, initially, thought it good value. It was worth it for the jewellery wrap it came in alone. However - after a couple of wearings , when I removed the earrings the bead stayed on my ear but parted comany with the post. The bit of the post that went into the earring was very very short. I managed to repair them with superglue, but owing to the amount of the post that actually goes in the bead it still comes apart after a few uses. I've taken to gluing before wearing and luckily haven't lost the front of one yet!

Me too!

Hi Everyone, I'm fairly new to posting here, but been reading for a while.
I bought this TSV and, initially, thought it good value. It was worth it for the jewellery wrap it came in alone. However - after a couple of wearings , when I removed the earrings the bead stayed on my ear but parted comany with the post. The bit of the post that went into the earring was very very short. I managed to repair them with superglue, but owing to the amount of the post that actually goes in the bead it still comes apart after a few uses. I've taken to gluing before wearing and luckily haven't lost the front of one yet!

Hi RomanGirl and Welcome to a lively and entertaining site!
I should have updated my enthusiastic posting to say the same thing happened to me! :11: Yes, the posts are too short. Very flimsey construction!
Fortunately it happened within the 30 days and CS sent me a label to send them back. I was so disappointed as I thought they were fab and started wearing them to work the day after they arrived!!

Latest posts

Back