Andy Love IW/C&C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Answering viewers questions, he said they don't eat the food presented/prepared because viewers at home with big tv's don't want to see close ups of presenters eating. He then gave a demo of imaginary eating and mmmmmming and ooooing. Also, open toed/flip flop shoes are not allowed on studio floor for H&S reasons. Interesting viewing, wonder if Charlie and Julia were watching :mysmilie_14:

I don't know if Julia & Charlie were watching but it's clear Andy Love dosen't watch Ideal World.

No eating of the food? You must be joking! Chef Paul Brodel and Howard Griffiths in particular stuff their faces endlessly, in fact all the presenters eat the 'wonderful' food and just adore 'delicious' Nutriblasts.

But I was watching a certain lady (who I like very much) just on Friday gone having a good old go at a load of Chips. Her name?

Loen Love, his WIFE :mysmilie_13:

Perhaps IW has changed since Andy moved/was moved across to C&C?

To be honest, the state of a lot of the food presented is shocking. Virtually raw, or burned to a crisp on far too many occasions. I would use any excuse not to sample the goods myself, and I adore my food.

Latest posts

Back