TV guide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Have they messed with this yet again?

I was able to see it in its old daily format up until last night but today it's more like the app.

Just wanted to see if there was anything else other than LE on all day but I guess that is just wishful thinking.

Yes, that's true. The new format has far too many bells and whistles to tell us the information that the old format told us.

Hey, all we actually want of their online "features" is that they work properly and give us accurate information. Surely that's not too much to ask for?

Pictures, sliders - nah, not needed.

Mind, to be fair to QVC, they are not the only ones who have been seduced by all this nonsense. A number of other sites now boast utterly useless TV program guides for exactly the same reason.

Its back to the old one again, at the moment!!

Spoke too soon weekly tv guide is the new one.

Keeps swapping about!!

I always liked to check who would be presenting an hour I wanted to watch. It doesn't seem to show that now.

I always liked to check who would be presenting an hour I wanted to watch. It doesn't seem to show that now.

Are you using the App, or your laptop?

I can see presenters when I look on my laptop.

You get a mugshot of the presenter....

If you click on more info, it shows you the up and coming shows for the brand. Just wish they had one for the presenter, so you could tune in or avoid if you have strong preferences on avoiding or watching certain presenters...

I can see a small pic of the presenter in the TV guide! Bit messy looking ( preferred old format) scroll to date and list of product will appear too :mysmilie_8:

I cannot bear this new slider version. I only look at it in weekly format. I know that doesn't give you the presenter but that is never much of a draw for me (usually the reverse).

Latest posts

Back