Kathy Tayler looking lovely on diamonique show....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bigbean

Registered Shopper
Love the teardrop earrings and heart necklace she's wearing.....she shows them off so well. I could buy so much but am resisting! :thinking:

I love the smaller, more believable, diamonique items, not so keen on the showstoppers but there are a lot of lovely pieces on today's show. Is anyone buying???

She does look good. I think her hair up helps to neaten her up as I find when she wears it down it makes her look untidy. Although she says she hasn't lost weight I think she has.

I think KT is very like most of us, some days it all comes together and we look half decent and on others it is not quite hitting the mark. I think this is why most viewers like her.

I've always thought that Kathy has a very pretty (and natural) face, and when she gets it right she can look great. I saw her a few weeks ago on a fashion hour, and she emphatically denied that she'd lost weight (although apparently a number of viewers were saying they thought she had) - her hair looked very shiny and well-styled and it made a huge difference.

I've always thought that Kathy has a very pretty (and natural) face, and when she gets it right she can look great. I saw her a few weeks ago on a fashion hour, and she emphatically denied that she'd lost weight (although apparently a number of viewers were saying they thought she had) - her hair looked very shiny and well-styled and it made a huge difference.

I have just been looking at some videos of Kipling bags and there is one with Kathy and she is a good few stone heavier plus she is wearing a top several sizes too small. Really bad.

She did look nice. I really like Kathy, she is one of the more normal presenters. She is a very pretty lady but l don't think she realises it!

She did look nice. I really like Kathy, she is one of the more normal presenters. She is a very pretty lady but l don't think she realises it!

I agree. If I had a choice, she's the presenter I'd most like to resemble! She is very pretty, appears to be very nice and also seems to have an idyllic family life......not that I'm jealous of course....:devil:

Latest posts

Back