QVC today Lenor tomorrow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Giles Deacon used to have a jewellery range on Q but I see he has now designed a limited edition range of bottles for Lenor fabric conditioner.

That's QVC for you, once you sell your credibility to them that's it, it goes right out the window. Coming soon, Lisa Snowdon modelling for Ambrose Wilson catalogue and Julienne MacDonald designing cornflake boxes. :mysmilie_17:

Yeah - really good for them that they've managed to secure contracts with well known brands that allow them to pay the bills.

That's QVC for you, once you sell your credibility to them that's it, it goes right out the window. Coming soon, Lisa Snowdon modelling for Ambrose Wilson catalogue and Julienne MacDonald designing cornflake boxes. :mysmilie_17:

I like your use of Julienne - the feminine version of Julien ! I'm pretty sure I saw a range of JMcD yoghurt in Sainsbury's last week unless I was dreaming ?

Found it !!!😂😂😂
image.jpg

I like your use of Julienne - the feminine version of Julien ! I'm pretty sure I saw a range of JMcD yoghurt in Sainsbury's last week unless I was dreaming ?

No, not dreaming - I've seen them too. Ordinary flavours, but fancy-dan packaging...

I'd like to say it was me (trying to) being witty, but nope, it was the darn autocorrect :mysmilie_17:

I think I would consider it a step up from QVC after all almost every supermarket sells Lenor. A much wider audience for his 'talent' I would say and an improvement on some of the clothing being flogged on Q.

Latest posts

Back