I'm still laughing...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the "designing" is actually a variant of pin the tail on the donkey. Get someone... anyone... and blindfold them, take them into a factory, spin them around a few times then tell them to select the "fashions" they would like to put their name to. The two examples from this range are shockingly bad. I presume someone must like them and buy them, but the poor models look ghastly in them. The sheer number with what looks like ric-rac trim, bizarrely, and a very strange shape overall. I know it's something different, but it would be nice to imagine you could wear the item without being deafened by howls of laughter.

:ninja::song::ninja::song: "Isn't it grand! Isn't it fine! Look at the cut, the style, the line!
The suit of clothes is altogether, but altogether it's altogether
The most remarkable suit of clothes that I have ever seen".
:ninja::song::ninja::song:

:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_47:

Shocking ! I made better garments in sewing class, 1st year of grammar school in 1967. Miss Brockbank our teacher would scream with rage - she was a young teacher so could still be hail, hearty and possibly a member of this forum.

Is it the Emperor's New Clothes syndrome or could it just be referred to as the Taking the P... syndrome? If I couldn't make better than this myself I'd chuck my sewing machine in the bin
Who DO these people think they are 'designing' for ???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back