Is this a record ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ronnie Nicole have been on a few years, and now I see a dress being presented that I bought in the really early shows, and which has long since been consigned to the charity shop !!!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ronni-Nicole-O...ct.151109.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-151109

The reviews have 12 pages, and date back to 2011 !! old stock or what ?

Not old stock... you know how QVC loves to get brands to keep on selling their best-sellers... This is the thing Julia Roberts was wearing earlier today, and looking terrible in (though in my opinion Deborah-Ann looked worse).

Yes Julia had this on and looked awful. Deborah Ann looked like a cartoon character in it with her skinny legs and clumpy ankle boots.

Note to QVC. Please stop putting the models in those stupid ankle boots - they do not do the clothes or the models any favours at all. If I was Sophia, who looks the absolute worst in them in the shows she's modelling, I would stick them up the stylist's doo dah. I also saw Cordy in them and she looked a sight as well. Even long lovely legs don't look good, never mind the rest of us.

CC

Just looked at the show
Well not being rude but no way is Julia's dress a size twelve unless it's a brand that undersized to make you fell better
I should know as I am a twelve,but with a lot less bustage lol,not bothered what size she is but how can viewers order the right size by going by what they say they are wearing
Also looking at the sack,sorry dress,the stitching on the hemline is terrible
As I do a bit off sewing I know that if a item is horizontal stripe and not dead straight the stripe will go out of line,so you should use a thread the same colour as the fabric not a darker one that draws the eye to the wonky line
Even primarni manage that.
No doubt all these overpriced brands are run up in some overseas sweatshop
Being paid pennies and told not to waste thread to keep the cost down.
Rant over
Have a nice day:sun:

Latest posts

Back