Pre recorded

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Watching Kim & Co the models were wearing a light knit waistcoat, and was waiting for it to appear and be discussed. It didn't.

Going on-line, the item was there, and listed as a New Today item with video. The video showed Kim & Debbie in the outfits worn on the tv, and the models modelling the item, so clearly I wonder if there are many shows that are pre-recorded in the studio for the benefit of the website only.

I dare say they are "teasing" some items that will be shown on air during the course of the day, or even days... typically Kim comes over for TSV day and then does 1 or 2 more days after that. Usually she brings new stuff that debuts on air on the subsequent days, rather than all shown on TSV day. It does sound a bit unusual if the TSV presenters are filming bits so the video is up before the item is shown... or maybe this does happen on their bigger-selling fashion brands (and Kim is undoubtedly the biggest fashion brand on QVC) and you are the one sharp-eyed enough to notice it.

Watching Kim & Co the models were wearing a light knit waistcoat, and was waiting for it to appear and be discussed. It didn't.

Going on-line, the item was there, and listed as a New Today item with video. The video showed Kim & Debbie in the outfits worn on the tv, and the models modelling the item, so clearly I wonder if there are many shows that are pre-recorded in the studio for the benefit of the website only.

Are you talking about 158303, because that was shown in the midnight hour?

Latest posts

Back